EA Sports UFC 3 gives Ronda Rousey the worst striking in both womens divisions..

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They have her striking on a par with Bec Rawlings

R97DDG9.png

And they have her ranked overall below Sarah McMann, Meisha, Juliana Pena and Cat Zingano

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Bantamweight (These are sorted by their average rating)

DUAo5DAXUAAiBdB

strawweight

DUAk1bWXcAE44_C

Someone at EA is trollin', no way would they have got away with that a year or so ago.

Ronda Rousey is basically Ashlee Evans-Smith with a hip toss

Last edited:
Cindy Dandois probably holds the record, but it's close. :D

So the worst striking a female fighter has in the game is 83? Anyone else think that's a tad high?

Damn. That's brutal. I don't know if I agree or disagree to be honest. Striking definitely isn't her strong suit but being ranked lower than Kailin Curran and the same as Jessica Eye seems off to me. I'm not sure why.

Sounds about right.

They have her striking on a par with Bec Rawlings

R97DDG9.png

And they have her ranked overall below Sarah McMann, Meisha, Juliana Pena and Cat Zingano

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Bantamweight (These are sorted by their average rating)

strawweight

Someone at EA is trollin', no way would they have got away with that a year or so ago.

Whoa, straight under the bus she goes

Come on, Rhonda is definitely not the worst, she won via TKO over McMann and Bethe
(over Davis via knee into toss and gnp TKO)

rousey-gif.gif

859326298.gif

Damn. That's brutal. I don't know if I agree or disagree to be honest. Striking definitely isn't her strong suit but being ranked lower than Kailin Curran and the same as Jessica Eye seems off to me. I'm not sure why.

Can you imagine if they did that a year or two ago. Dana would have had people at EA sports fired.

Times have changed

Nonsense, she can drop HW's with body shots.

Not surprised she has highest grappling rating. Too bad her team told her to box.

Seems accurate.
funny.gif

Jedrzejczyk 94 striking
Kowalkiewicz 93 striking
Holm 92 striking
Shevchenko 91 striking

THEY DONE MY GIRL DIRTY!!!

gid_selection_16.gif

Here, here, here....

Rousey 84 striking
BETHE CORREIA 87 striking

tumblr_inline_ngy9xeEYIf1sj0dks.gif