Embrace the grind

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cormier's wrestling practice looking intense af.

How do you guys see this fight playing out? I'm really hoping Jon didn't crack DC's chin. That's the only thing I'm really worried about. DC should beat him at every facet of MMA, but there is just that one question mark imo.

Yes, as a huge DC fan, that savage KO by Juicehead does leave me with a little bit of concern. No telling what type of an impact that has left on him, chin-wise.

I'm hoping Cormier doesn't try and prove a point by standing and trading with Volkan. He needs to put on a wrestling and GnP clinic.

Yes, as a huge DC fan, that savage KO by Juicehead does leave me with a little bit of concern. No telling what type of an impact that has left on him, chin-wise.

I'm hoping Cormier doesn't try and prove a point by standing and trading with Volkan. He needs to put on a wrestling and GnP clinic.
I think cormier will win the standup exchanges most times tonight. He is a good boxer, when you add in the threat of a td it takes it up a couple notches. Dc never has to worry about a clinch exchange tonight so he can get comfortable on the feet. If things arent going his way he'll take him down amd destroy him but i think k1 dc takes a ud tonight

Goldberg’s second favorite phrase behind “Superman punch”

Good example of a person who is a bit chubby but athletic af.

A bit of body fat is no excuse for being a lame tv remote operator.

Cormier's wrestling practice looking intense af.

How do you guys see this fight playing out? I'm really hoping Jon didn't crack DC's chin. That's the only thing I'm really worried about. DC should beat him at every facet of MMA, but there is just that one question mark imo.

damn. dude is crazy agile. makes people in there 20s look slow

I worry about this with most fighters but for some reason I dont think there has been any negative effect on Cormier. I think he will be ever single bit the killer he has always been.

As much as I miss Goldberg, I don’t miss hearing that over and over during dc fights.

Back