Anyone else leaning towards Volkan?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We have already seen him ko a man with a baby punch (misha) and a prison rape shove ( jimi m)

Im leaning towards Volkan via ludicrous looking KO

No idea.
Could be a weird wizard KO by Volkan or a 5 round domination by DC.

Rooting for DC, though. Interesting fight for sure.

I think he can hit hard enough to earn dc respect on recklessly clinching him. Unfortunately for him dc is a competent boxer, which combined with the td threat makes him win the standup more often then not. I think that dc retains via k-1 Cormier. Hes the #2 lhw of all time and will go out only with the jbj blemish on his record

Every piece of available data and logical thought points to DC controlling, breaking and submitting Volkan.

Can’t rule out that mad power in the clinch causing an upset though.

I wouldn't be shocked.

Volkan is the much younger guy.

DC is an exceptional athlete for his age, but he's also at the point where the decline could start to show at any time.

I still think DC was KOd in his last fight and that will play a part in this one, he’s older and got more miles on him, Rumble cracked him a couple of times and Jones KOd him, Volkan by KOnot a boring wrestle fest.

Volkan seems to surprise everyone every fight, so who knows. His weird power at close range and in the clinch could spell doom for a wrestler and clinch fighter like DC.

I think Volkans power is really, really overrated. I like the guy alot but his KOs seem kinda flukey to me. His accuracy isn't very good and he leaves himself wide open to counters

DC should dominate, but Voodoo Volkan can put guys out with a stern look.

it'll be like the anderson silva fight

hope for the big KO shot dwindling a bit more every time dc drags him down and puts his kfc body on him

Reach advantage +KO power = interesting fight for dc.
He should maul volkan but we don't know volkans limit, I love dc and will be hoping he gets the win but I honestly think it's gonna be a war.

No, not really. Expecting a blowout win for DC tbqhwyf.

me but only because id like to see dc have a nervous breakdown after he loses.

punchers chance and nothing more, but DC aso has a ridiculous chin.

i think if/when DC gets his hands around him the fight is over.

Volkan via spInnning heel kick

I would love to see him winning, but DC will do to him what he did to Rumble.

Back