So pumped for tonight! I need something to do

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know there are only 2 fights on the UFC card that are worth it but they are both A+ fights. Combine that with the Bellator fights and I'm in heaven. Bros, I need something to do and I am so excited I can't even start a GSP notgoat thread. I am about to go for a run and hope I calm down. Any ideas what I should do after? This is a dumb thread I know, thanks sherdog for allowing me to post.

Dude, im gonna double stream drunk as fuck, its gonna the shiznits if my fucking internet holds up

Dude, im gonna double stream drunk as fuck, its gonna the shiznits if my fucking internet holds up
Me fucking too. My wife and kid are going to watch or have to get out.

It has been so much time to feel like an UFC/MMA event like that..I am happy for you,enjoy TS...

Watch the semi final match of the Masters between Higgins and Allen.

its tied 1-1 best of 11.

Kyren Wilson put together an amazing comeback this morning was great to watch.

Why do the mods allow trolls to litter the board? This site has become so bad.

Make yourself a nice pb&j sandwich. They're fucking delicious. A little messy, but well worth it.
1490992648019.png

I know there are only 2 fights on the UFC card that are worth it but they are both A+ fights. Combine that with the Bellator fights and I'm in heaven. Bros, I need something to do and I am so excited I can't even start a GSP notgoat thread. I am about to go for a run and hope I calm down. Any ideas what I should do after? This is a dumb thread I know, thanks sherdog for allowing me to post.
Cavs play at 3:30 ET and the Warriors at 8:30 ET.

Have fun!

Yeah but that takes like 2 minutes. He needs more to do than that?

Sudoku?
Zentangles?
Color?
Take DMT?

That's all I got.

Sudoku on DMT sounds like something that could be discussed for 4 hours on the joe rogan podcast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back