Ngannou on Overeem's clinch

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"That's it?"

(time stamped)

The dudes a savage and gonna kill the champ tonight!

What a fucking character this man is. The broken English makes it even better imo.

"Don't lie, Stipe."

"You sleep."

"He should not make that mistake."

WAR NGANNOU

To be fair, Overeem is no Ubereem

StippeIASISs is a funny guy he looks like he has pillow fist but he always manages to knock people the fuck out so i guess we will see who knocks who out in RD1.

Imagine if Volkan was black... Sherdog would be predicting he will wipe the floor with Cormier.

Vs Ubereem he would not have survived that clinch lol
Not even 285lb Lesnar

Seems like a nice guy, but not that smart. I'd even say he comes across very childlike at times.

He may very well have a level of intellect where if he's got a bunch of people around him telling him he's invincible, he's probably not gonna question it.

He would. He would have extra speed, power, explosiveness and overall athleticism.
whYfFDU.gif

To be fair, Overeem is no Ubereem

This overeem has also beaten dos santos, mark hunt, Werdum, arlovski. pretty much all the top fighters, aside from cain...and ngannue got rid of reem with one punch.....

Seems like a nice guy, but not that smart. I'd even say he comes across very childlike at times.

He may very well have a level of intellect where if he's got a bunch of people around him telling him he's invincible, he's probably not gonna question it.

Sadly that seems to ring true

This overeem has also beaten dos santos, mark hunt, Werdum, arlovski. pretty much all the top fighters, aside from cain...and ngannue got rid of reem with one punch.....

so did Ben Rothwell

Why is that such a great quote? Most of us were thinking the same thing when Overeem abandoned the clinch after very little effort.

Overeem: "Yeah, that's it. Get me out of here."

Back