65 dollars for 2 fights.

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
32.50 to watch a HW fight that will almost certainly end in round 1, and 32.50 to watch a fight where one man has a serious skill discrepancy.

Is Bernie Sanders in charge of UFC's finances? I can't see any way where this is a good financial strategy. Is there ANY logic behind a PPV model like this?

It's better value for money than paying $60 for half the cards they put on.

giphy.gif

What are you talking about?

If Bernie was in charge ufc ppv would be all free n the 1% would pay for it

Better than paying to watch Holly Holm.

Yeah it's a shame that they force you to pay for it and you have no choice
<DirkMavs>

Have to agree the rest of the card is really undertwhelming for a ppv.

That said really looking forward to both title fights... which i will watch on sunday via torrents.

<Goldie11>

Watch the two fights on an illegal stream and compensate the involved fighters by sending them money directly.

32.50 to watch a HW fight that will almost certainly end in round 1, and 32.50 to watch a fight where one man has a serious skill discrepancy.

Is Bernie Sanders in charge of UFC's finances? I can't see any way where this is a good financial strategy. Is there ANY logic behind a PPV model like this?
Your not paying anyway so stop with the outrage.

Yeah... i wouldn't pay for it

co and main event will only last a few minutes

I will actually be watching Rory tonight and as a bonus watching Rampage and Chael. I will maybe download the UFC fight tomorrow if they sound like they were good.

Yes, they're hoping those to fights sell the card to casuals. That's why they're pushing Francis soooo hard. They want to see if he can carry a card. Remember nobody is making you buy it.

I would g to the bar but have the flu, I’ll buy the Ppv and prob end up watching Bellator til Cormier fight

Back