Best chins ever.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What fighters were the best ever at taking hits? Mark Hunt has to be up there.

Mark Hunt
Diaz brothers
BJ Penn
Roy Nelson
Ben Rothwell (underrated)
Carlos Condit
Diego Sanchez
CM Punk

Patrick Cote used to be up there.

Hunt diaz bros, Frankie Edgar, Roy, Cruz actually

Floyd Mayweather didn't even flinch when Conor hit him at full force

5 posts and Dan Henderson hasn't been mentioned yet??

Think about it, until Vitor cracked Grandpa Hendo's chin, he had fought Pride Wanderlei, Gilbert Yvel, roided Vitor, Rich Franklin, Rampage, Anderson Silva, Feijao, Rashad, Shogun, Machida, Mousasi, and Fedor. All those guys and none of them were able to so much as TKO him. I don't think anyone else can match his chin resume.

jay-chin.jpg

Hunt is #1.

Hendo, liddell etc would not have been able take the abuse his chin took during his kickboxing and k1 years or early mma career. He took Cro Cop head kicks! and much more.

Hendo was KO by head kicks and tko by punches and dropped many times, liddell was cracked chin from a overhand right of doom. Hunt still needs to take a baseball to head to be KO

Prime Hunt. He took like 4 Cro Cop LHKs and one or two axe kicks. And didn't Cro Cop have shoes on for that fight too?

I am always so rattled when one of the GOAT chins never gets a mention, Chris Leben.

It still amazes me that Hunt ate the kick like it was nothing. Anyone else would have been on a one way trip to Bolivia...
24zkr6c.jpg

Why does no one ever mention Moose's chin in these threads despite the fact he's only been TKO'd once by a spinning jump kick at middleweight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back