I Sense doubt In Stipe

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He knows the end Is near, he can feel It, he can smell It In the air. Deep down In his soul he knows hes finished

It's written all over his face

giphy.gif

NGOAT3.jpg

And so he fucking should be. N'GOAT is from another dimension.

I sense you're full of it. lol

Stipe in the stare-downs with Ngannou giving zero fux.

You can't sense shit from Stipe's permanent poker face.

Nah, i sense war i Stipe this time. He knows this is one scary fight

My favorite thing about Sherdog is definitely the armchair psychologist coming out after the weigh ins.

Oh. The shoops too.

<{jackyeah}>

You're probably just smelling the leftover smegma on your upper lip and mistaking it for some imaginary sense TS

I notice you danced around the word shook as much as humanly possible. It's okay, you can say it. This is Sherdog bro.

If you're sensing things, does that make you a sensei?

Stipe has been a wrestler, boxer and MMA fighter. He understands combat sports and isn't afraid of the task at hand. He is the champion and he has to regularly face off against the best there is in order to stay the champ. This is a tough opponent, so he needs to have a game plan and execute it well because his opponent hits like a freight train. Ngannou needs to be careful too, as Stipe has KO power in his hands as evidenced by many KO finishes in the UFC. Maybe not as powerful, but more than enough power to get the job done.

I sense you're full of it. lol

Stipe in the stare-downs with Ngannou giving zero fux.

interview after the first staredown in Vegas:

Q: You’ve done the whole staredown thing with fighters before. Do you gain anything from that? Do you see anything—
A: Nah, I just think it’s awkward as shit. I hate it. I just try not to laugh and make sure my breath doesn’t stink or anything like that.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/stipe-miocic-the-champ-is-here-to-stay-ufc-220

interview after the first staredown in Vegas:

Q: You’ve done the whole staredown thing with fighters before. Do you gain anything from that? Do you see anything—
A: Nah, I just think it’s awkward as shit. I hate it. I just try not to laugh and make sure my breath doesn’t stink or anything like that.

Haha, and people say this guy isn't funny! <Lmaoo>

Back