Stipe getting Scarier closer to fight time.

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watching all his interviews leading up to this fight.....he'd always say the same stuff. "I'm going out there to do my job", "and still", etc. And he'd say it with an almost self deprecated type of way with a little chuckle.

The closer to the fight it gets, the harsher his tone has become. Could be that he's getting annoyed answering the same questions over and over, reporters asking if he's afraid of Ngannou. But to me, he's starting to show his darker side. Something about his tone of voice and stoic demeanor, mixed with a slight annoyance that people are doubting him. By the time he hits the cage tonight, he'll be in full killer form.

Regardless of who you want to win or how this fight goes, we should really appreciate the Savage that is Stiopic.

In the stare-downs win Ngannou, he is all business.

He is definitely not scared of him.

Stipe, despite his easy going demeanor outside of the cage, is an absolute killer inside of it.

he's starting to show his darker side. Something about his tone of voice and stoic demeanor, mixed with a slight annoyance that people are doubting him. By the time he hits the cage tonight, he'll be in full killer form.

I agree. He is getting super scary

4a026fa4a76090eb9e439f0141a50752.gif

Last edited:
Could be that he's getting annoyed answering the same questions over and over, reporters asking if he's afraid of Ngannou. But to me, he's starting to show his darker side.

The "reality show" dimension of combat sports is the main reason why I could never be a fighter. Training is great, fighting is even better, but everything else sucks big time.

Who you picking in this one Goatley ? I know you wan't to board that N'GOAT train with me.

<DirkMavs>
Lol. Man. TBH, I am really not rooting for either guy tonight. First main event in a long time where I don't really care who wins. Just going to watch and enjoy. I am just very interested and excited to see what kind of strategy that Stipe will use.

The DC/Volkan fight really sucks for me because I am a big fan of both and hate to see either guy lose.

I personally find Miocic much more intimidating than Ngannou.

Stipe is a killer. He's definitely not intimidated. I don't really watch Rogan's podcast but I watched the one with Stipe. When they asked him about Ngannou's power he just said "we're heavyweights. We all hit hard. Mark Hunt hits hard, Dos Santos hits hard, Overeem hits hard'...

And still.

Back