Josh Emmett: "We’re going to find out who the hardest hitting featherweight is"

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

I think Stephens beats him though. KO/TKO win incoming either way

I can't believe Emmett slept Lamas the way he did. Maybe he's the real deal.

Last edited:
I can't believe Emmett slept Lamas the way he is. Maybe he's the deal.
Agreed , I was in disbelief when it happened but it's always good to see new contenders emerge at any weight class .

I don't like Emmett, Hope Stephens starches him. When you don't make weight and then you end up benefiting like this guy has....I don't like it.

I can't believe Emmett slept Lamas the way he did. Maybe he's the deal.
I think Ricardo got caught, simple as that. But Emmett was looking way bigger than Ricardo on fight night.

Yes but Stephens got a chin to Back it Up. Does Emmett have a good one ?

That being Said, Emmett should Win this

Who da fook is the hardest hitting featherweight?

With any luck we get to see Stephens get starched again.

So one guy has one true KO in his career and the other has 6 or so KO/TKO's in his almost 30 fight UFC career.Lmao.

So one guy has one true KO in his career and the other has 6 or so KO/TKO's in his almost 30 fight UFC career.Lmao.

ONly people here think there's a difference between a ko and a tko...they both count exactly the same on your record...and they are the same exact thing...Whether someone is knocked out cold with one punch or 3 shouldn't make any difference.. it's all sumantics...

So Emmett has T(KO) finishes versus a guy that is 4-13 (7 tko losses), 5-15 (7 tko losses), 14-6 (1 tko loss), Lamas, who is 18-6 with 4 tkos. That's a combined record of 41-40 with 21 tkos.

Emmett needs to stop. He is not some power puncher.

So Emmett has T(KO) finishes versus a guy that is 4-13 (7 tko losses), 5-15 (7 tko losses), 14-6 (1 tko loss), Lamas, who is 18-6 with 4 tkos. That's a combined record of 41-40 with 21 tkos.

Emmett needs to stop. He is not some power puncher.

crossed-eyes.jpg

Stephens is looking like a beast lately, can't pick against him, war Stephens.

ONly people here think there's a difference between a ko and a tko...they both count exactly the same on your record...and they are the same exact thing...Whether someone is knocked out cold with one punch or 3 shouldn't make any difference.. it's all sumantics...

70% of Lauren Murphy's wins are by TKO.She has vicious KO power!Every post I read from you is just retarded haha.Time for ignore.

Last edited:
isnt it suspicious that Emmet wasnt KOing anyone at 145 before and only did it when he was grossly overweight? his older pre-UFC TKO wins were at 155 too

KZ needs to avenge his brother and sleep both these MuthaFuckas

Back