Francis Ngannou & Stipe Miocic - Rapid Fire

Francis doesn't like Werdum all that much I gather ?

Is it cause Werdum called him that big black guy ?

ze1Fkwc.png

Got pretty juiced when Stipe said "Hype Train" about Francis. Damn I can't wait for tonight.

Just more examples of why Stipe has ten times more class than that dude.

Oh the Francis melt down could be the greatest thing since Ronda.

"Alistair Overeem?"

"A legend.... And my last victim."

LMAO

Francis is about to put the world on notice tonight.

Don't worry Francis, When you will face Werdum in your next fight ( I believe you will win & he will be your first defense) Fabricio will take one of your limb to his home. Then you can shake your head disappointingly all you want.

Don't worry Francis, When you will face Werdum in your next fight ( I believe you will win & he will be your first defense) Fabricio will take one of your limb to his home. Then you can shake your head disappointingly all you want.
That fight is gonna be hilarious, Werdum is gonna have to pull guard every 5 seconds just to survive lol. Francis is gonna have an impressive resume by the end of the year.

That fight is gonna be hilarious, Werdum is gonna have to pull guard every 5 seconds just to survive lol. Francis is gonna have an impressive resume by the end of the year.

It will pan out just like Werdum's fight against Walt Harris.

That's a fluke victory. Now in his 40 Werdum will smoke JDS even the prime JDS.
Guess we'll cross that bridge when it comes, for now lets enjoy the moments before the NEW KING is CROWNED!
5OWd_f-maxage-0.gif

Got pretty juiced when Stipe said "Hype Train" about Francis. Damn I can't wait for tonight.

After a long pause...it was like, should I really say this? It's not exactly complimentary, but it is the term that first sprung to mind and I'm not going to lie...

Back