In my eyes if Conor is still champ then so is Germaine de Randamie

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And they’re both neck and neck when it comes to who has the better legacy.

It hurts that Conor has won belts and not defended whereas guys like Faber, Overeem and Wonderboy would if they won a title ;(

Whatever helps you sleep at night

The Conor hate is strong and well.

Maybe someone at FW or LW should make a name for themselves. Holloway and TFerg are easy work for Conor. Where is the challenge, where is the money?

Maybe someone at FW or LW should make a name for themselves. Holloway and TFerg are easy work for Conor. Where is the challenge, where is the money?
lol I love this level of stupid. Conor has convince you and many nut huggers like you he doesn't even need to fight these guys because they aren't worth the challenge. its amazing how dumb you have to be to fall for that. imagine every champ had that attitude

lol I love this level of stupid. Conor has convince you and many nut huggers like you he doesn't even need to fight these guys because they aren't worth the challenge. its amazing how dumb you have to be to fall for that. imagine every champ had that attitude

If every champ had Conor's attitude towards fighting nobodies for no money they would get paid more and we would see better athletes in this sport.

Well I don't think Conor is the champ anymore... But in his defence LW is an actual division.

Women's FW at the time she won was literally made up of 2 women who were BWs.

Atleast GDR gave up the belt when she didn’t want any of Cyborg. Conor is still holding onto the belt and claiming he is the champion while he lets Tony and Khabib do his dirty work for him. And then his camp has the balls to claim that neither guy will be a real champ until they beat Conor. That to me is worse than what GDR did, and I think it’s a huge disrespect and dishonor to the sport. Only the most delusional of the McGargglers defend this crap. And even then I think deep down they know it’s bullshit themselves. They just don’t want to come to terms that their boy is the worst champ in the history of the sport.

And they’re both neck and neck when it comes to who has the better legacy.
Well you need to go see an optician then...

images

If every champ had Conor's attitude towards fighting nobodies for no money they would get paid more and we would see better athletes in this sport.
no one would actually fight, now you got woodly doing the same stupid shit conor does. win a belt convince everyone else you don't need to defend it because no one is actually good enough to even fight you lol. Funny thing is conor has only 1 fight at lw in the ufc. 1. Think about that. imagine if he fought everyone in the top 10. guy would not be champion right now

Back