McGregor v Nurmagomedov in UFC Russia Title Fight

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's clear to me...this is what Conor is pitching to the UFC.

Russia is a huge market...and he wants a cut of both the gate, and the PPV sales.

He is banking on Khabib not being able to handle the pressure of fighting in his home town at what would be a huge historic event.

McGregor is fighting once a year for the rest of his career.

so McGregor wants Khabib in Russia? Isn't he awesome?!

Sign the contract big boy... sign the contract.

Hey hey, so they call you The Eagle huh? Well Im'na clip your wings. Very Sappy.

I think they are trying to play Khabib as the champion and then Conor

I doubt they will waste Conor on a non-PPV card.

Funny things is - UFC 220 is not gonna be broadcasted on Russian TV. One free sports channel will be broadcasting boxing at the time of UFC 220 and other, cabel channel - Bellator. And both of these channels owned by the same company who have TV broadcasting rights for UFC in Russia.
Looks kinda ironic - UFC will bring championship fight in Russia while Russian TV prefer Bellator and boxing instead of PPV UFC event.

nothing is obvious,
there is a big possibility that Tony finishes Khabib.

fuck ,what McNuggets wants, this title fight is by far the best

No way does Conor fight Khabib. Huge risk, low reward. Nate or GSP

Did the UFC ever do a PPV outside the US? Excluding Canada, Brazil and Abu Dabi. I wonder if that would translate to PPV buys, not entirely sure of it.

Did the UFC ever do a PPV outside the US? Excluding Canada, Brazil and Abu Dabi. I wonder if that would translate to PPV buys, not entirely sure of it.
UFC 193 in Melbourne.

Back