UFC on FOX 17 : 254
UFN 86: 252
UFC on Fox 20 :259
UFN 102: 257
UFC on FOX 23: 253
UFC 218 : 263
UFC 220: 263
437_Francis_Ngannou.jpg

He averaged around 255 for most of his UFC resume and has since put on about 10 pounds. Looks more defined now then when he first got in for sure. He Has just under 20 pounds on Stipe.

Vegas man

I gained about 20lbs there

Vegas man

I gained about 20lbs there

I lived there for a summer. None of my clothes fit by the time that I left.

Booze and shitty food the entire time.

On another note, crash dieting during the winter really fucking sucks.

He gets free All You Can Eat at the Bellagio what do you expect

I lived there for a summer. None of my clothes fit by the time that I left.

Booze and shitty food the entire time.

On another note, crash dieting during the winter really fucking sucks.

See but that would make you an American, which gives you no excuse

Me and Francis are from Europe where you can go in a shop and buy a single size portion of something

Me in America buying a 5 person size snack (that you are supposed to split into 5 portions) haha.. yeah right

Plus you have no clue how bigger your portions in places like McDonald's are :eek:

He's like an experiment at the performance institue what do you expect. He will be up to 300 soon and they will draft dolce in to cut him to 265 for the scales.

Me and Francis are from Europe where you can go in a shop and buy a single size portion of something

Me in America buying a 5 person size snack (that you are supposed to split into 5 portions) haha.. yeah right

Plus you have no clue how bigger your portions in places like McDonald's are :eek:

Me and my wife were in a fried chicken place in new york recently. Our single meal each was enough to feed us both for the day. (Were from Uk)

What was more interesting was the guy beside us (healthy looking guy) had ordered two different meals. We were more interested in if he was going to put it all away and he did! Must have been backfilled upto his tonsils.

He's like an experiment at the performance institue what do you expect. He will be up to 300 soon and they will draft dolce in to cut him to 265 for the scales.

Yeah they have him there like Ivan Drago

200.gif

Yeah they have him there like Ivan Drago

200.gif
Hahaha, yeah we laugh but that is exactly fucking it. Meanwhile Stipe runs around Philadelphia (cough, cleveland) in an all grey cotton tracksuit:D

lmao this is that kickboxer who's like 6'5 or 6'6, shes tall as fuck

She is tall ánd good looking. You see, Brazilians, it's possible to be tall and not look like a man.

It's super obvious that he's on gear, he has those same gyno nips that DIllashaw has, the latest cycle probably just made him bloat a little with water, pretty common with anabolics.
Yeah theres no other way a full time pro athelte living in a top end sports facility with nutrtionists etc could put on muscle over months

'MURICA!! Where the one topping on a hamburger can be another fuckin hamburger. I love it here.

Back