Throwback Joe Rogan Video Arguing with Boxing guy on ESPN "UFC will swallow Boxing"

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Enjoy let us watch this old ass interview just to relive it, Rogan shilling hard, said boxing is dying the ufc or mma is swallowing it, and that the only famous boxers you have right now is all you have there will be none there will be no new boxing stars they will all go into MMA....then Dana White gets into boxing, and Conor has to fight Mayweather to earn his highest payday

its fun watching these videos when dudes get cocky and it comes back to bite them in their ass.

time stamped

The guy he is arguing with is a douche, he can't tell Joe is isn't a fan lol. And Joe is true to the fact that MMA is much more spectacular, his prophesy just hasn't come to fruition yet. He is right no more boxers being popular after Mayweather and Oscar.

Rogan in his prime,now a days he's a cuck.

RIP
2007-2018

It swallowed boxing ? ... really, so much in fact they took our biggest star and retired him.

Let's not pretend that other dude isn't a gigantic douche though

Fact is you can be a fan of MMA and boxing

If fact you should be a fan of both, if you love one it should easily translate into love of the other. Or at the very least respect for it

There's a lot you can say about Rogan, but that he doesn't respect boxing isn't one of them. He might say some dumb shit about the sport. But it's always been clear he enjoys and respects it

The guy he is arguing with is a douche, he can't tell Joe is isn't a fan lol. And Joe is true to the fact that MMA is much more spectacular, his prophesy just hasn't come to fruition yet. He is right no more boxers being popular after Mayweather and Oscar.
GGG, Canelo & Joshua are pretty popular.

That guy is actually an MMA manager too now.

GGG, Canelo & Joshua are pretty popular.
Meh I guess, I wouldn't say Joshua. Maybe ggg and canelo if I asked like 1000 dudes who they are more familiar with their careers, ggg, canelo, Jones, or mcg, I honestly feel like they would say Jones and mcg.

Then Conor came and changed boxing's bum life.

the conor to boxing thing can be viewed positively for mma too though. The second biggest boxing event in decades featured an mma guy who had never boxed pro or amateur in his life. I would say doesnt that lean in favor of mma?

Doesn't GGG do Might Mouse numbers on PPV?
By himself yeah usually a little better than MM, people know the name though. And given he just got a bogus draw (should have been a win) against Canelo, he's a pretty big name now. Their PPV did like 1.7 mil buys.

Boxing had one good year and everyone thinks it's back with a bang lol, tbf it managed to coincide with a poor year for mma.

People will always show up to watch a good fight. People have having this discussion since the first Olympiads, between boxers, wrestlers and pankrationists.

b2d9b1f7bdec0b523f3dbd1034559baa

the conor to boxing thing can be viewed positively for mma too though. The second biggest boxing event in decades featured an mma guy who had never boxed pro or amateur in his life. I would say doesnt that lean in favor of mma?

Conor did box amateur

Back