Anyone laughed when Holloway said he wanted to fight Khabib and Tony at the press conference ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Did this dude forget that Dennis Bermudez was smashing him with elbows and controlling him ? And that Dustin Poirer subbed him with a triangle arm bar ? Both Khabib and Tony would be nightmares for him. Whats your thoughs on Holloway saying he wants to fight Khabib and Tony ?

giphy.gif

Tony has nasty triangles and arm bars

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Khabib has nasty GnP and wrestling. How would max do against them ?

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you cunt, those fights were years ago

Bro those fights were 5 years ago. You really think Dennis Bermudez would have anything for max today?

No. I like the idea of guys challenging themselves in a higher division.

Show me a fighter whose improved more than Holloway in the past 5 years other than TJ. TS is a damn crap poster anyways.

Bro those fights were 5 years ago. You really think Dennis Bermudez would have anything for max today?
If Dennis could toss you around your fucked when Khabib gets his hands on you.
ZybPe4Y.gif

Conor McGregor controlled Holloway on the ground for fuck sakes. For like a whole round. He would be in big trouble against Khabib.

I mean he really shouldn't have beaten Aldo either. The dude constantly overperforms. I wouldn't be shocked about him beating anybody anymore.

Bermudez is a beast and Max was young.

If Dennis could toss you around your fucked when Khabib gets his hands on you.
First of all, yes I do think that Khabib would massacre Holloway.

Bermudez is completely irrelevant to that fact though. Bermudez would be smashed by Max today, and wouldn't be tossing anything around.

First of all, yes I do think that Khabib would massacre Holloway.

Bermudez is completely irrelevant to that fact though. Bermudez would be smashed by Max today, and wouldn't be tossing anything around.
Hes not because hes a wrestler who showed he could toss Holloway around. Its complety relevant because it shows it could be done.

Max was robbed vs Bermudez, watch that again.

Funny (and ironic) is that Leonard Garcia of all people got robbed when he fought Holloway.

Hes not because hes a wrestler who showed he could toss Holloway around. Its complety relevant because it shows it could be done.
It could be done to a vastly inferior version of Holloway. Ferg got submitted by Jamie Toney. Does that mean any submission artist better than Jamie Toney can submit the ferg of today?

The worlds top scientists have recently concluded that young fighters can actually improve

It could be done to a vastly inferior version of Holloway. Ferg got submitted by Jamie Toney. Does that mean any submission artist better than Jamie Toney can submit the ferg of today?
The point is Holloway got toss around for a round by Dennis Burmeduz. Khabib is a wrestler just like Bermudez. Its completely relevant. Holloway wasnt at the beginning of his career like Tony was against Jamie Toney.

Last edited:
The point is Holloway got toss around for a round by Dennis Burmeduz. Khabib is a wrestler just like Bermudez. Its complexly relevant.
Are you trolling?

I don't think there's a 145 or 155 lb guy on the roster that could beat Khabib in his current state.

Max should probably worry about Frankie Edgar first.

Back