Tony contradict himself by telling Conor to DEFEND or VACATE...Tony is defending interim belt. lol.

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor didn't need to defend, didn't vacate, and didn't get stripped.

If Dana doesn't strip Conor, Tony is a goof.

Tony defending with Conor healthy is fucking clown shoes. The only legit reason an interim title should be defended is if the undisputed champion is legitimately injured. Conor is not injured, hence...
clownshoes.gif

How is tony the goof? He's been begging to fight Conor. It's not his fault Conor's just a Twitter Gangster these days. He has no control over Conor's willingness to fight, or Dana's inclination to strip him...none. It's a shame he'll never get to be champ because Conor is making him fight Khabib because he wants no part of him.

if i tell you to fuck off ts but you dont and i continue on with my life am i goof?

The contradiction was from Dana saying Tony vs Khabib is for the real undisputed belt then being a smartass and saying "Did I say Conor was stripped?" when asked about it. This is a joke, and not the funny kind, more like the Dane Cook kind.

Conor signed to fight. Thats why he is not stripped. I dont know WTF they are gonna call this situation but I guarantee you UFC and Conor hope Khabib wins to do that big Russia card.

I think Tony wins and fucks it up.

War Tony.

I like Conor but fuck this. You have enough money asshole. Fight for your legacy now. Fight the next in line.

Tony contradict himself by telling Conor to DEFEND or VACATE...Tony is defending interim belt. lol.

So you lol because Tony is defending?
ultra-downy.jpg

I don't think that word means what you think it means. I don't know how to post a The Princess Bride meme.

Tony defending with Conor healthy is fucking clown shoes. The only legit reason an interim title should be defended is if the undisputed champion is legitimately injured.

Isn't it Conor who pushed back his return to like September? If he's healthy but not returning until later on in the year you can't blame Tony for getting a defense in; that's on Conor or whoever is responsible for him not fighting. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous. Conor keeps crying wolf with when and who he's gonna fight and Dana implies that Tony/Khabib will be for the undisputed title, but then pumps the brakes on stripping Conor and gets bent out of shape when asked why. Maybe they came to some last minute deal with Conor or something, but until anything comes out it just seems silly on Dana's part.

Basically Tony's not defending his belt because he's avoiding a fight with Conor, he's doing it because Conor wouldn't commit to the fight in a timely manner and he doesn't want to just sit around until September. Not very contradictory of him if you ask me

How is that Tony's problem or fault? He can't control Dana's obvious political/financial bias towards Conor. Bottomline, champions have been stripped far sooner and for far less.

No one considers Conor the real LW champion. One fight against one of the weakest champions in LW history vs. a guy on a 10 fight win streak in the division. It's a no brainer

Back