I really hate Joe Rogan and for one reason only...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He always fails to mention the roids when he is talking about a fighter that was busted many times! He said that Ngannou just KO'd a kickboxing champ with one punch! Then he goes, Overeem was this champion and that champion! Yes Joe we know, but we also know he was jacked on steroids all the f way Joe. We also know, Joe, that he was KO'd by so many people who weren't known for their punching powers, Joe!!! Plus, we fans see that Reem lost lots of size and look nothing like his days when USADA wasn't around! Does Rogan think we're blind and can't see and read? I hate Joe Rogan and his squirmy voice! Anyone with me? This bold guy gets me triggered with his bs hype!

Because he's on roids. He openly admits he's on TRT. He doesn't wanna talk bad about his own kind.

Autism is a serious condition that needs to be addressed by society.

You only hate Rogan for one reason? I can think of 18 off the top of my head.

Every MMA fighter is on PEDs. Even now. The broadcast is only so long.

Rogan's cool. You'll miss him when he's gone. Like Goldie.

Every MMA fighter is on PEDs. Even now. The broadcast is only so long.
That's what gets me though, Joe talks as if his audience are little 5 years old kids who can't research and listen to the news! This guy sucks ass!

A UFC color commentator hyping the fighters/fights/UFC??

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!?

what a weird ass reason to hate someone...

Maybe Joe knows 99% of guys are on something, so he doesnt see the point in harping on those that got busted.

He always fails to mention the roids when he is talking about a fighter that was busted many times! He said that Ngannou just KO'd a kickboxing champ with one punch! Then he goes, Overeem was this champion and that champion! Yes Joe we know, but we also know he was jacked on steroids all the f way Joe. We also know, Joe, that he was KO'd by so many people who weren't known for their punching powers, Joe!!! Plus, we fans see that Reem lost lots of size and look nothing like his days when USADA wasn't around! Does Rogan think we're blind and can't see and read? I hate Joe Rogan and his squirmy voice! Anyone with me? This bold guy gets me triggered with his bs hype!

The reason is because he's on them/was on them himself and he doesn't want to admit consciously that his physical condition is due to artificial means.

What is every commentator going to mention every steroid related situation every time they discuss a fighter?

They wouldn't have time to talk about much else and it would get awfully repetitive.

vf9hcFL.gif

Back