How do I go about explaining the state of UFC's LW division and its champion(s) to a casual?

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger.

Say Khabib vs. Tony is for the real belt, and that Conor McGregor is a fraud.

There is this guy named Khabib who could beat the two guys with belts in the same night.

Conor had contenders lined up to fight him. He chose to walk away and not defend his title.

These two new guys are fighting for the chance the undisputed title, but the winner still gets to fight Conor. Whoever wins this will be Conor's hardest fight he's had so far.

Or keep it simple and say Conor was ducking the #1 & #2 contenders.

The press conference left us with more questions than answers. All it established was that we know who runs the UFC...and it aint Dana!

conor got rich and doesn't want to defend the lw title.

t ferg and nurmagod are fighting for the real title

Tell him to grab a bag of Cornnuts, a UFC branded hot dog, then sit back and relax

There is this guy named Khabib who could beat the two guys with belts in the same night.
that there is a guy named khabib that would have been able to fix all the problems if he had made weight.

Tell them that the double champ does whatever he wants. In the mean time, it's Khabib time.

Tell him to grab a bag of Cornnuts, a UFC branded hot dog, then sit back and relax while WME steals your Cornnuts and sticks the UFC branded hot dog up your ass
You didn't finish the sentence. I fixed

Shits getting confusing as fuck.

Maybe its me, but I've never met a casual who viewed MMA/UFC as a sport. To them it's just a spectacle like monster trucks. They're not concerned with rankings or stuff like that. All they know is McGregor won a belt or something

There is only ONE WORD to explain the utter chaos of the UFC's LW division

f4f.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back