My concerm for 220

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In the main and co-main there's a great chance either fight could be lightening quick. When I saw Aldo vs McGregor, or Wanderlei vs Leben, I was sickened that I was robbed out of a great fight due to an anticlimatic finish. To an extent, I felt the same about Francis vs Alistair.

Or, we will see the champions find saavy ways to grind away with wrestling. I feel these are the two likely scenarios. Then when you had a fight like Ferguson vs Lee you knew so much would be possible, so many routes the fight can take place. To me, those are the best fights.

Don't get me wrong I will still tune in. And that undercard is a little iffy, but we know the unknown can put on incredible fights. I just cant believe the consumer demand is $13 per fight (not counting cable bills and subscriptions.)

I'm splitting it with six people. I'm good.

In the main and co-main there's a great chance either fight could be lightening quick. When I saw Aldo vs McGregor, or Wanderlei vs Leben, I was sickened that I was robbed out of a great fight due to an anticlimatic finish. To an extent, I felt the same about Francis vs Alistair.

Or, we will see the champions find saavy ways to grind away with wrestling. I feel these are the two likely scenarios. Then when you had a fight like Ferguson vs Lee you knew so much would be possible, so many routes the fight can take place. To me, those are the best fights.

Don't get me wrong I will still tune in. And that undercard is a little iffy, but we know the unknown can put on incredible fights. I just cant believe the consumer demand is $13 per fight (not counting cable bills and subscriptions.)
I've never minded quick knockouts, but I understand why many don't like them. I'm interested in the gameplanning/ the how. How does Stipe win this? If that involves 5 rounds of lay n pray, I'm excited to see it.

try and stream a few ... There are excellent ones out there .. High quality no buffer

Back