Who else is gonna have 2 TVs playing UFC and Bellator at the same time?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I only have one TV so I told my buddies that one of them had to bring their TV to my place lol

Can’t wait!

FF675675-30B7-4A38-AE69-FED3FB702F1D.jpeg

10817B1A-22EA-4E71-B0BF-285C09835D60.jpeg

i won't be watching either.

Gonna rewatch pride tapes.

hashtag pride never dies

No roids in Pride.

I'm able to record both and just watch them, with one on slight delay. I wouldn't want to have two screens showing two events in front of me anyway- especially when I paid for one of them.

I'm gonna have two with UFC on both.

Say what you will about old legends still fighting, but I find the Sonnen/Rampage fight more intriguing than anything on the UFC card other than the HW title fight. So I'll probably be flipping back and forth between them.

I'm able to record both and just watch them, with one on slight delay. I wouldn't want to have two screens showing two events in front of me anyway- especially when I paid for one of them.
You're not the viewer the ufc deserve

You're the paying customer the ufc needs.

Ill be recording both simultaneously on one tv because i agreed to close at work, so i could have tonight off in hopes of catching strikeforceator. I was going to dvr the ppv tomorrow, Forgot they decided to go head to head and now im sherdogging and watching awful reality tv with my wife. Thanks for the gloating tho... but even tho i just bitched to strangers on the internet, i will say in conclusion im pumped for both cards. Twitter is streaming onefc also

I'm in other country so I will use my tablet and cellphone to stream the fuck out of both events

Yeah.. I'm definitely having both "TVs" on at the same time.

I'm glad the main cards start at different times... I'll probably be flipping back & forth a bit and watching mostly Bellator until DC/Volkan starts. Then go back & watch first 3 fights on UFC main card and anything I missed in Bellator. Rory fighting is right up there with the UFC title fights in my book, and the early fights on the Bellator main card are at least as interesting as the early fights on the UFC main card.

Last edited:
I'll probably use my laptop for Bellator and TV for the UFC. I'm going to be watching the fights solo tomorrow, so I can pull that off. Either that or I'll just DVR Bellator and watch the Main and Co main after the UFC Card is over.

I'll watch them on pc with split screen. I've been known to have 5 different things running at once lol. Especially when UFC is on, only the main and Co main make me want to watch.

Back