How big would a Brock Lesnar vs Francis Ngannou fight be ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-1-19_23-5-1.png If Francis beats Stipe and Brock coming off suspension im willing to bet this fight will be next. How big would a Ngannou/Lesnar fight be ? How much PPV buys will it get and who wins ?

Last edited:
Brock vs Overeem did a little less than 800k according to Wiki.

Depending on the undercard I would guess a bit less than that considering he hasn't had a win since Carwin in 2010. Maybe 500K.

I think most of us on this forum would expect a KO for Ngannou against a 40+ year old Brock. But the general public might still be interested in paying to watch.

0JWdD.gif

Brock vs Overeem did a little less than 800k according to Wiki.

Depending on the undercard I would guess a bit less than that considering he hasn't had a win since Carwin in 2010. Maybe 500K.

I think most of us on this forum would expect a KO for Ngannou against a 40+ year old Brock. But the general public might still be interested in paying to watch.
He beat Mark Hunt. Don't care that it became a no contest. We all saw it happen.

Jacked white boy vs African warrior might start a race war. Would be huge

It's going to happen.

It's not like I would pass up watching the fight but if it does get made, I don't trust Brock to give it 100%. Brock will be in it just for a payday, and will fold like origami at the first hint of trouble.

He will quit faster than Rumble

The only solution is to give them a ref that will let the fight go on despite the damage. That's the only way the fans will win.

Back