Tony Ferguson will actually defend a interim belt to become a champion ?

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lol how is that possible ?

What is going on ?

CLaMYn0UEAAR_wG.jpg

Khabib mauls him then fights Conor in Russia

Can Tony ruin Dana’s and Conor’s wishes like mate did

We shall see

It really don't matter. Real belt or not McGregor fight is next. Whoever fights Conor next probably gets paid more in this one than their entire previous career.

It really don't matter. Real belt or not McGregor fight is next. Whoever fights Conor next probably gets paid more in this one than their entire previous career.

they both doesnt give any shit about mcgregor and his money behaviour to put everyone on the fake line.

It's collusion Dana danced around the question Tony acting like he got paid hush money, Khabib playing the russian angle like he don't understand?

Them two bailed the UFC out temporarily the reason why Dana couldn't commit around wording is all legal business.

#Defend or Vacate has legal ramifications too you have a un-unified belt Tony's the other half where's my belt, fight, & money...?

The Bozopotomus / McG 2 man clown-show carries on.

Casuals could care less. lol

Shit's like Circus Vargas.

Strip Conor this very second and promote Ferg to the real champ. He deserves it.

I remember when he was on TUF.

It's collusion Dana danced around the question Tony acting like he got paid hush money, Khabib playing the russian angle like he don't understand?

Them two bailed the UFC out temporarily the reason why Dana couldn't commit around wording is all legal business.

#Defend or Vacate has legal ramifications too you have a un-unified belt Tony's the other half where's my belt, fight, & money...?
Me thinks Uncle Dana shelled out some additional allowance money out of the wallet for Tony, otherwise he would be a lot more vocal about Conor not being stripped yet. Tony seems pretty content with what’s going on.

Lol how is that possible ?

What is going on ?

CLaMYn0UEAAR_wG.jpg
yes he needs to defend it or Khabib wins the interim belt and must defend it before becoming champion. The interim status starts over if Khabib wins so no reason to strip Conor yet.

Dana with is shit, Ariel wasn't having it , asked him and then Tony, Dana doesn't even want to make sense nowadays, when he smirks after a question you know he's full of it.

Back