When the two most jacked dudes in the UFC met

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
images

Imagine if Lesnar and Bob Sapp met?

Conor is too long, too big and that left hand is too powerful. {<jordan}{<jordan}

Romero may be convicted of murder if that fight happened, not because Romero is more skilled but because he is 40lbs heavier. I think skill-wise Conor is the better fighter though.

They look like father and son, except one of them is black.

I have to believe that Conor isn't a complete toolbag and is just trying to be funny sometimes. Romero lools like he has a good 40-50lbs on him and he's flexing. He has to know he's dwarfed standing next to Romero. He has to.

Conor is too long, too big and that left hand is too powerful.

Romero may be convicted of murder if that fight happened, not because Romero is more skilled but because he is 40lbs heavier. I think skill-wise Conor is the better fighter though.

I am a Conor nuthugger and you, you are delusional.
Romero is a massively superior athlete and would ragdoll McGoat, pound for pound.
He could take everything Conor threw at him and his wrestling would negate anything Conor could try at his level of BJJ.

Apples & Oranges in the strongest terms. Conor is not a better fighter, only a better striker.

There is nothing jacked about being 5'8. Great fighters, great shape, but they are not exactly #horsemeatpowered

overeem.jpg

I am a Conor nuthugger and you, you are delusional.
Romero is a massively superior athlete and would ragdoll McGoat, pound for pound.
He could take everything Conor threw at him and his wrestling would negate anything Conor could try at his level of BJJ.

Apples & Oranges in the strongest terms. Conor is not a better fighter, only a better striker.

Read my comment again, I said Romero would murk Conor. The first part was a joke.

BUT Conor is the more skilled fighter P4P. There is no debate. Conor is the better striker. Romero has the better wrestling but he doesnt have amazing TDs, not the best TDD and has okay top game. Conor has the better GnP.

Conor has cool tats. Romero doesn't so I have to give the edge of jackedness to conor based on that

Back