Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Thug Rose II

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Round 1 TKO for Thug Rose and Joanna is granted an immediate rematch?

Why run this back, are they expecting a trilogy?

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

And again, and again, and again, and again, and again and STILL

Hate immediate rematches. But Joanna was champ for so long. Is Normal in the UFC. Hoping for another finish. Make The Boogeywoman run to 125...

Most dominant female champ ever, next to Ronda. No one else comes close. She earned it.

a kiss from a Rose
unlike all her other foes
& away, she goes

Since Rose is on my fighter's roster for @TCE 's Sherdog UFC Real Time Game, and another first round finish by Rose of a championhip fight will get me a lot of points... War Rose !!!

Boogeyman still my gurl!!!

(Nah, I don't really care)

I hope JJ takes this one and then we get a 3rd. That division needs a good rivalry

Hate immediate rematches. But Joanna was champ for so long. Is Normal in the UFC. Hoping for another finish. Make The Boogeywoman run to 125...

Being champ for so long should not equate to an automatic rematch. That shows way too much favortism to these champions and getting finished nobody should ever get an auto rematch off a finish..

Being champ for so long should not equate to an automatic rematch. That shows way too much favortism to these champions and getting finished nobody should ever get an auto rematch off a finish..

Who would you rather give it to

Just wondering

Who would you rather give it to

Just wondering

Would have taken Torres out of the Andrade fight and done

Tecia vs Rose 2.

Have Joanna earn the shot again after getting FUCKING KOED!! I mean wtf are we doing accepting fighters that get finished and getting auto rematches.

It's fucked..

I hate this! The first fight was a finish so there should be no immediate rematch.

People hate Joanna so much they pretend Rose won every exchange and didn't just land a solid punch and put Joanna on auto pilot.

They beg to give Aldo an immediate rematch, begged for Anderson to get an immediate rematch, begged for Ronda to get an immediate rematch(for different reasons lol) but god forbid Joanna gets one after t title defenses and an early 1st round finish.

It might go to Rose again but it won't be some 1st round finish again that I can promise. People will be shocked when they realize the fighter they hate isn't as bad as they hoped after 5 title defenses lol

Aldo definitely deserved an immediate rematch. When you dominate your division for years and get knocked out quickly I think you should get a rematch. I'd get it if she got dominated for 5 rounds and wasn't competitive. I want to see if she can learn from the first fight.

Aldo definitely deserved an immediate rematch. When you dominate your division for years and get knocked out quickly I think you should get a rematch. I'd get it if she got dominated for 5 rounds and wasn't competitive. I want to see if she can learn from the first fight.

No, fuck that stupid shit.

Auto rematches are terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back