What's the fascination with this Ngannou?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is it because he came from nothing, or is because of his KO of EcoReem, or is it because he is raw like someone who stepped out of a little village and is savage, or is it because many feel that he is that guy who reminds them of something personal? (Hint, adult)! Be honest why this fascination? For me, I see a poor man trying to make a living of off his size, nothing more or less!

He looks like the fucking Predator and just got one of the nastiest looking knockouts in MMA history against Reem

Conor is currently absent.

Somebody on the roster has to be the second coming of Christ, and right now Ngannou has the job.

He ko'd Reem and arlovski. previously thought impossible by most mma fans given their legendary iron jaw status.

He looks like a freak athlete, fun to watch.

It's sort of like Wand in Japan.

Foreigner coming through wrecking shit.

whenever a black hw comes in and knocks guys out people go nuts. it happened with brett rogers. it happened with derrick lewis.

I see a dude that has tons of potential as he just started his career only what 3 years ago i think? If he's already crushing dudes now at this stage I can't see how he won't eventually be champion. I like stipe but outside of the MMA community almost no one knows who the baddest man on the planet is. Ngannou just emanates this without having to utter a word

Is it because he came from nothing, or is because of his KO of EcoReem, or is it because he is raw like someone who stepped out of a little village and is savage, or is it because many feel that he is that guy who reminds them of something personal? (Hint, adult)! Be honest why this fascination? For me, I see a poor man trying to make a living of off his size, nothing more or less!
you're short sighted, or, troll thread, or newb.

Giant black man leaves village in Cameroon for better life overcoming all obatacles by pure effort and will to survive eventually becomes ufc champ is something Americans eat up

He’s jacked, African, and many sherdoggers have a repressed desire to be cucked by someone who fits that archetype.

He’s jacked, African, and many sherdoggers have a repressed desire to be cucked by someone who fits that archetype.
I present Sherdog's most popular fighter ever for 2 days. The hype was comical.

papy_abedi1.gif

People love foreign broken English speaking ass kickers

Khabib
Joanna
Francis

Fluent English speaker fighter: “I’m gonna go in there and come out with the W”
Crowd: “...... ........”
Broken English opponent: “I put fist in face. They drop. I make history”
Crowd: “yeeeeEEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

He’s big black cock guy and jacked, deal with it.

Back