Quote of the year

To be fair, we’re only 19 days in...

8da401b27fde03a72831c97f509ec2fa--curb-your-enthusiasm-sunglasses.jpg

Tony is a cringelord.

A hell of a fighter, but the man is cringe incarnate.

Also, I'll tell you what time it is...It's Chico Time!

"Conor will not be stripped but this fight between Khabib and Tony is for the undisputed title"

-Dana "full retard" White

It was good but the rest of his comments sucked.

I liked the other 3 but Max is borderline Tony cringe zone.

Everything Tony says is best quote of that year. The most unique trash talker ever.

Why did Khabib look so tired btw?

"Conor will not be stripped but this fight between Khabib and Tony is for the undisputed title"

-Dana "full retard" White
Did I not hear correctly? Or did he actually say undisputed? I agree with Dana being full retard but if he didn’t say that don’t misquote him

Kenny here,

I have to wear sun glasses indoors due to preoptimal hemorititis. It's when your cornea can not process UV lights and acute damage to the cornea and retina can occur. Sometimes I forget and think that everyone I talk to is awkward, but they are just responding to me, someone that they can not make eye contact with.

Did I not hear correctly? Or did he actually say undisputed? I agree with Dana being full retard but if he didn’t say that don’t misquote him
You heard correctly, do you need a visual aid? Here ya go ya goof
image.jpeg
These are the undisputed lightweight belts, and this isn't like boxing, the best guys are gonna have to fight each other...

I used to do drugs. I still do but I used to, too.

- Jon Jones

He wouldnt say Conor is stripped and he said this fight is for the undisputed title. However, he didnt come out wnd say that like a promoter; he said after constant questions from reporters. They really had to pull it out of him.

My guess is he is going to switch belts - make Conor the Interim champ and winner of Tony Khabib the undisputed one. Makes no sense you say? Exactly.

Fantastic fighter, but top 5 p4p cringiest person in the sport

Back