Old Bisping death scene

simong

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Maybe this will be taken down, whatever idgaf

MMA fighters sure do love their c grade movie roles, the only convincing movie role I can really think of is Don Frye in public enemies.

MMA fighters sure do love their c grade movie roles, the only convincing movie role I can really think of is Don Frye in public enemies.

i enjoyed GSP in the winter soldier. not much of a role but it was cool to see an MMA fighter in a legit blockbuster movie.

ezgif-com-crop1.gif

Was expecting this:

DefensiveAllDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif

I'd say Ping should stick to his day job but he absolutely sucks at that as well

wow...proof that acting is harder than it looks

Also tbh not sure why he died. Wasn’t that high and didn’t hit anything with big impact on the way down.

Don Frye was in a sweet Godzilla movie along with a bunch of old school guys. Main role too.

Good on him.
We all know fighters have a small window to make that cash. The popular fighters have a few more opportunities than a JAF. (Just average fighter for those of you that don’t habla)

I would imagine they get a kick out of doing these flicks (definitely C movies)

Easy way to make some cash and have some good stories to tell.

Bisping was a handsome guy before the TRTVitor-incident.

Subhuman trash, GSP was killed by Steven Seagal in one of his direct to dvd-movies.

Back