Should manlets and WMMA have their own subforum like TUF?

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just as many sherdoggers look down on TUF and do not wish to discuss it, the same is true for the flyweights and WMMA. So should they get their own subforum? We could call it The Underlings. For the record I love WMMA and Henry Cejudo.

I think we need a subforum that discusses Peter O'Toole, the actor from Lawrence of Arabia and Stunt Man.

Just as many sherdoggers look down on TUF and do not wish to discuss it, the same is true for the flyweights and WMMA. So should they get their own subforum? We could call it The Underlings. For the record I love WMMA and Henry Cejudo.

With regards to "manlets":

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

With regards to WMMA:

200.gif

WMMA is the most popular thread in Worldwide MMA Discussion subforum already.
Only hardcore WMMA fans can find a way :)

Conor McGregor should have one so to avoid another repeatative thread about him and all his fans and detractors can just have at it.

WMMA is the most popular thread in Worldwide MMA Discussion subforum already.
Only hardcore WMMA fans can find a way :)
Maybe it would be better if we just had a stickied flyw thread too. ***OFFICIAL MANLET MANIA THREAD***

WMMA is boring as hell

Manlet lol should have a childcare devision

I never really understood why it's cool to hate TUF around here. I agree it's a little stale, but it's a television show that revolves around MMA and the training that goes into it. There is also a fight sometimes two every episode. You would think that most people would be on board with it.

Same with WMMA. I like to watch people fight, so I'm fine with WMMA. There is good and bad fights just like the men's divisions. I understand that the talent level is lowered, but the same goes for regional men's MMA shows and I have a blast when I go to those.

As far as the smaller weight classes go I still find it entertaining, but I more so look forward to seeing the heavier weight classes compete.

This^^^^^

How about we don't further stigmatize WMMA and smaller weights. They are UFC. This is a UFC forum.
TUF is UFC, they crowned two UFC champs with it. Also it doesnt have to be stigmatizing, we could call it girl power, battle babes or something positive like that.

Manlet is subjective, so no.

But WMMA for sure needs it own sub.

How about just a subforum for assholes? Wouldn't that fix it?

TUF is UFC, they crowned two UFC champs with it. Also it doesnt have to be stigmatizing, we could call it girl power, battle babes or something positive like that.
TUF is UFC-related TV show. The subforum is to discuss that TV show. Fighters from the show get discussed here. So do women and flyweights.

Back