LOL @ all these fans rooting for Stipe all of a sudden.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Where were y'all asses before? Y'all was dying for him to lose since he beat Werdum. Bandwagoners.

To be fair, since I’ve seen him on embedded, I do actually like him a lot more. He’s completely different to how he is in interviews and pressers.

WAT.jpg

To be fair, since I’ve seen him on embedded, I do actually like him a lot more. He’s completely different to how he is in interviews and pressers.

Not the biggest fan but would love to see the nigerian hype train derailed

I'd imagine they aren't really rooting for Stipe. More like rooting for a hype derailment.

It's cause it's just a knee-jerk reaction to Ngannou. Stipe is also an underdog.

Let's see what Stipe is all about, great fighter and patient as well.

Where were y'all asses before? Y'all was dying for him to lose since he beat Werdum. Bandwagoners.
I liked Stipe 1000x more for beating Werdum. Anyone that makes that turd look like a fool makes a fan out of me.

“Nigerian” hahahaha. No I hear you mate, Ngannou’s been exciting to watch but he seems like a bit of a dick.

Agreed 100%

If you watched the pressers without any context one would assume its Ngannou that's the proven champion on his 3rd title defense and Stipe vying for the title as an up and comer

“Nigerian” hahahaha. No I hear you mate, Ngannou’s been exciting to watch but he seems like a bit of a dick.
I enjoy Ngannou fights but he has the Jon's esque personality to me.

Humble in the beginning and when he has gotten the popularity he has gotten cocky.

Agreed 100%

If you watched the pressers without any context one would assume its Ngannou that's the proven champion on his 3rd title defense and Stipe vying for the title as an up and comer

Definitely, it might actually work in Stipe’s favour as I feel people have already given the W to Ngannou, so the pressure’s really all on him to deliver.

Francis has beaten 2 very old MMA vets.. who even prime could be koed by a stiff wind.. and got a title shot of it..

Despite never fighting Hunt.. JDS.. Werdum.. Browne.. Black Beast.. Barnett.. Cain and co.. it's clear the UFC hype train is behind him.. and people don't like it.

People like Woodley cry about racism in the UFC.. but 100% if this guy wasn't black and built like a brick shit house he would not be getting a title shot tomorrow

I honestly thought this was an Ngannou thread til I saw the name "stipe"
<30>

Not the biggest fan but would love to see the nigerian hype train derailed
I thought Francis was from Cameroon? I'm not interested in his hype train derailing, I'm more interested in Stipe making history with a third consecutive defense of his title.

Is it possible, TS, that some just don't like Ngannou? I'm not a fan of either, TBH, but I like Stipe more than Ngannou.

Back