Even if Jon Jones didn't knowingly take PED's, did he still gain the max benefits from them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 500785

Would Jon Jones need knowledge of the drugs inside his system to properly utilize them? Did he really have an advantage over DC?

Would Jon Jones need knowledge of the drugs inside his system to properly utilize them? Did he really have an advantage over DC?

If I would give you cocaine without you knowing it, do you thing you would get high or not?

Xlfideq.gif

No you don't get benefits from fucking turinobal in the time frame he supposedly took them and clomiphene isn't even a PED, it's an estrogen blocker.

Which is why saying his win over DC is because of juice is retarded.

Lol.. of course he knew what the heck he was taking.

Damn people are still not sure about it yet that we have this kind of questions.

No you don't get benefits from fucking turinobal in the time frame he supposedly took them and clomiphene isn't even a PED, it's an estrogen blocker.

Hmmm I wonder why he needed estrogen blockers lol

I'm not saying Jon is innocent.

Didn't he hide under the ring for 10 hours, and make his coaches clean up his feces when he escaped testing?

No. You only get the benefits of PEDs when you know you took them...........................

If he took some contaminated shit of course he didnt benefit durrr

Benifits were put in place before hand, I lift and when I’m just of a cycle even after it’s ran it’s course and left my body im still a hell of a lot stronger then I was beforehand!!!!! He trained on the shit..... period. I hope he somehow gets back soon, the division is bleak without him

this is one of my favorite Patriots stories, here:

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft told Myers a story of confronting Bill Belichick about taping the New York Jets' signals when the controversy arose.

"How much did this help us on a scale of 1 to 100?" Kraft asked Belichick in an excerpt from the Boston Globe.

"One," Belichick responded.

"Then you're a real schmuck," Kraft said he told Belichick.
similarly, if Jones cheated and his abilities improved dramatically, he's a cheater. but if Jones cheated and his abilities didn't improve dramatically, then he's a cheater and a real schmuck.

No. You only get the benefits of PEDs when you know you took them...........................

As ridiculous as this sounds, the power of the placebo have worked wonders in the past. There was a study done decades ago where one group of athletes were given steroids and the other group wasn't, sugar pills.

But both groups were made to believe they took steroids. You'd be shocked to believe that the clean group performed and looked just as good if not better than the steroid group...

Because they believed and knew that they were gonna be rock stars, they trained that way. The drug didn't do anything for them, it was the perception that the drug was in their system and that it was gonna work that did...

Crazy, huh?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back