UFC vet Paul Daley blasts Bellator, vows to fight out contract and leave: ‘F**k Bellator’

Do you think he will come back to the UFC?

• Total voters
Another door closed for Semtex. Congrats, Paul.

Rizin it is, I guess.

Hard to say if the UFC will take him. I'm thinking they might. New management and what not.

people can say what they want but its true.

MVP is a can crusher with a flashy style and hasnt fought in how long now?
Daley has beaten REAL competition.

I like how you put UFC vet in hopes your thread doesn't get moved.

anyone know what Coker said?

poor Daley (in his head). because (in his head) everyone and everything is always against him. it's not as bad as, say, Chris Brown, but still.

We seriously need a second Premier MMA org in this game, but sadly its NOT going to be Bellator or Rizin. Neither are like their predecessors. They feel like hollow empty shells.

I hope he can get back in the UFC, Dana need to let that shit go

Fuck Daily. Total Pussy.

Don't think he'll be invited back, pretty sure he murked Koscheck at UFC 113

Dana would sign him i reckon. Top 10 UFC welterweights fuck him up though. Daley has never been elite

Didn't Dana say he will never fight in the UFC again ?
if I am remembering that correctly he will be back by the Spring.

We seriously need a second Premier MMA org in this game, but sadly its NOT going to be Bellator or Rizin. Neither are like their predecessors. They feel like hollow empty shells.

Bellator is like a worse version of the UFC with even more mismatches, freak shows and money fights. People complain that the UFC is run as a business and not as a sports league, but I'll take that over all these other orgs which are run like circuses. Will still catch the Bellator fights because for once they have a quality main event. Or wait, a quality co-main event bumped by the long awaited """"""""""""""""""""hype""""""""""""""""""" fight between Rampage's bloated corpse and fucking Chael Sonnen. Good thing they weren't able to make Ken Shamrock vs Dada5000 or MacDonald vs Lima would get bumped to undercard.

I see he has matured and dealt with his anger issues over the years. He is on the path to enlightnemnet.

Back