Tony vs Khabib stare down.

Surprised that khabib looks a bit taller than tony and both manletinis are taller than roidfuck dana

God im pretty drunk love both these motherfuckers they always bring the death and chaos. They both shldve took turns pushing danas shit in

Khabib thinks Tony is scared because he is wearing sunglasses but Tony just gives zero fucks about anything.

Tony looks huge compared to Italian cake boy

Surprised that khabib looks a bit taller than tony and both manletinis are taller than roidfuck dana

God im pretty drunk love both these motherfuckers they always bring the death and chaos. They both shldve took turns pushing danas shit in

manletinis? What the fuck does that even mean? Tony is 6 foot.

Said the same thing.

Khabib thinks Tony is scared because he is wearing sunglasses but Tony just gives zero fucks about anything.

its funny tony always wears glasses.
i like tony.
hes the "el cucuy" he cant stand light.

lol

The glass is dumb, he should get rid of it

It's like he's blind or something

Lmao you can just tell Khabib thinks Tony is annoying as heck.

Khabib by superior technique

I thought Tony would have more height/reach

The video on UFC's Instagram said (C) Ferguson during the staredown...

I’m just glad a very interesting fight is going to happen (cross fingers no jinx)
I will be excited for this fight... hell I may even pay .

Take turns pushing Dana’s shit in?

That’s fucking filthy...

Take turns pushing Dana’s shit in?

That’s fucking filthy...

Not as filthy as danas bitch act with conor. What a fat bald cuck, im pretty sure this is by far the lowest the ufc has sunk. Would be kinda cool of dana died of a heart attack in the next 12-24 hours from the shame. Hideous asshole like him needs to gtfo

Back