Conor McGregor is the UFC Universal Champion

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing from having seen that presser.

It was hilarious seeing Dana try & squirm out of saying that he hasn't stripped Conor.

Nobody asked if the title was vacant. Nobody asked if there was still an interim champion.

Dana: I called Conor & asked if I could strip him. Conor said no. What's the problem?

Confirms what we already knew: Conor McGregor runs the fight game

f3zPdmy.jpg

Last edited:
Khabib is gonna hurt him. Really, really hurt him and the world is gonna watch on laughing.

Conor is the proudmaxresdefault.jpg

Khabib is gonna hurt him. Really, really hurt him and the world is gonna watch on laughing.
They will never let him fight Tony or Khabib, furthermore Conor has no interest in stepping in the cage with them.

Yes, Conor is the UFC winner and we are the losers.

<{hfved}>

........ I thought he was the intercontinental champion ?

Conor’s belt is as legitimate as a WWE fan plastic belt.

What Dana meant to say is that Tony & Khabib will fight for the official UFC LW Championship, and Conor's belt will be known as the Conor belt it's a magical belt that can never be lost and allows him to fight anybody he picks. And if he loses he doesn't lose the belt but gets a insta re-match where and whenever he chooses.

Ariel actually insisted on this point but Dana just said ''any other questions?'' lol

it's pretty simple...

Dana said Tony-Khabib will be for the true LW title; however, that fight does not happen until early March. i.e. there is need for UFC to strip Conor...yet.

all this media attention over the confusion serves Dana's dual purpose of promoting the Tony-Khabib fight while keeping Conor's name in the news.

Back