Shogun Rua is back in the gym.

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

i think he will be watching the 220 co main event very closely as he gets the winner

Gus is MIA
Glover... meh, no one cares about Glover
Manuwa is booked already

the next money fight is Shogun

Shogun vs Volkan in Brazil
Shogun 2018 !

Seniors should exercise for heart health.

iu

How great would it be to see Shogun become champ again?

Ligaments beware! Shogun should be covered in support wraps at this point just to be safe.

Seriously @UL you yellow again?

I thought yellow belts weren´t able to make threads. (Mabye that´s old Sherdog)

People love to make jokes, but I like to see you even train without any knees, let alone step into the octagon!

Shogun is the greatest!

He never left the gym.
He IS the gym.

Fun fact: Shogun once choked me out.
Ever since then, I've sucked his balls and rooted for him. He's a fucking dude though and a nice guy.
What a career.

He never left the gym.
He IS the gym.

Ever since then, I've sucked his balls and rooted for him. He's a fucking dude though and a nice guy.
What a career.

How did this happen?

His recovery was very fast, I'm guessing it was his meniscus and not a ligament.

Let'S go Shogun!!!! One more time!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

How did this happen?
He & his brother, came with Eduardo Alonso to my gym. 2000000000 and 5 I think. Closed door seminar which was awesome. We (I say "we", but it wasn't my club, just a place I trained when I could) were in a freezing cold barn with a 15foot cage and 2foot rats. Anyway, I asked Alonso to tell Shogun that I want to feel his strength. He did a turning roundhouse feint and came forward taking me in to guillotine and choked me in seconds. I pissed my pants with joy and bought a chuteboxe t-shirt which was 3 sizes too small just to honour his deity right there.

Seriously @UL you yellow again?

I thought yellow belts weren´t able to make threads. (Mabye that´s old Sherdog)
i don't have yellows.

He never left the gym.
He IS the gym.

What a career.
<{monica}>

I love Rua but why should he leapfrog osp when he just ducked the rematch with an injury that I never heard anything about?

He & his brother, came with Eduardo Alonso to my gym. 2000000000 and 5 I think. Closed door seminar which was awesome. We (I say "we", but it wasn't my club, just a place I trained when I could) were in a freezing cold barn with a 15foot cage and 2foot rats. Anyway, I asked Alonso to tell Shogun that I want to feel his strength. He did a turning roundhouse feint and came forward taking me in to guillotine and choked me in seconds. I pissed my pants with joy and bought a chuteboxe t-shirt which was 3 sizes too small just to honour his deity right there.

#hespect

Back