Joe Rogan: When you look at Benavidez... when you look at...uhhh...uhh

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Joe Rogan talking with John Danaher about the GOAT

"Which is way Demetrious Johnson gets my vote. I just feel like when you look at Benavidez, when you look at... uhh... .... sshh... many different people that he fought."

Timestamped

giphy.gif

dumbass, his hate for GSP is so transparent....

Last edited:
There is plenty of valid criticism of Joe but a mild brain-fart from someone who has 1000s of hours of footage/recording of them talking is not surprising.

There is plenty of valid criticism of Joe but a mild brain-fart from someone who has 1000s of hours of footage/recording of them talking is not surprising.

Its commentary on mighty mouses competetion not joes shitty memory

A lot of this is down to the UFC doing a terrible job of building up the division & particularly Mighty Mouse's contenders. When hardcore fans are having to go on Fight Finder to see who he is defending against next something has gone horribly wrong.

When GSP was young, think of the opponents he riffled through after the Hughes loss...... Miller,Trigg, Sherk and BJ. There's no comparison between him and DJ in the GOAT

MM is an amazing fighter. I think he gets hate because he has the personality of a cardboard cutout of a person. If he could rock a mic, he'd be Muhammad Ali famous.

Goat is either GSP or DJ.
Silva and Jones are cheaters and Fedor is a can crusher.

Banavidez would murder TS

And then rape his lifeless body

Can’t believe people actually think MM is the greatest mixed martial artist of all time. Utter madness to me.

Donaher looking like lizardman
on a sidenote what's the holdup on TJ vs MM? they probably addressed it on the podcast but cant listen to the whole thing atm

Banavidez would murder TS

And then rape his lifeless body

Well, he said he used to fuck guys in highschool, he didn't say nothing about his necrophilia habits, though.

But, dude, you would get raped by Erick Silva.

Alive and after.

I think all those guys you mentioned are in the conversation.

Also, Fedor crushed some cans, but he's got much better wins than Mighty Mouse.

Bahaha that is pure gold. Such a telling statement right there.

Dotson is one of the best athletes in the UFC and Cejudo is THE most decorated wrestler. DJ runs through everyone nowadays, whether Joe Rogan remembers their name right away or not.

Indeed...

Sylva
Nog
Arlo
Cro Crop
Randleman
Goodridge
Nog 2
Sobral
Arona (hey, the judges said he won)

... are all cans

While DJ competition is full of world beaters.

Joe Rogan talking with John Danaher about the GOAT

"Which is way Demetrious Johnson gets my vote. I just feel like when you look at Benavidez, when you look at... uhh... .... sshh... many different people that he fought."

Timestamped

giphy.gif

lol, I was literally thinking the same thing when I listened to the podcast. However, Cejudo is a legit top win for MM. But yea, MM's level of competition doesn't hold a candle to some of the other GOAT candidates. The problem with that is, like Danaher said, it's not MM's fault. He can only fight who the put in the cage with him.

Back