If Jon Jones gets away with less than 2 yrs UNINTENTIONALLY using steroids, Lyoto needs to sue USADA

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lyoto sat out for 2 years for TELLING usada he accidently took a steroid, and the test showed no trace...........and they banned him for 2 years.

come on son.

Golden Snitch my ass

More like Dana's B!tch.

The fact that we haven't actually heard anything other than rescheduled meetings for Jones likely means he is fucked.

Despite vague rumors that Jones would get off lightly this is with great probability the end of his career.

Unfortunate because even with or without steroids he would be a great fighter.

I think that Jones gets 4 years.

Such a waste of talent, but I can't feel bad for someone who keeps fucking up.

The fact that we haven't actually heard anything other than rescheduled meetings for Jones likely means he is fucked.

Despite vague rumors that Jones would get off lightly this is with great probability the end of his career.

Unfortunate because even with or without steroids he would be a great fighter.
I think you'd be surprised my man.

- kenny

I think you'd be surprised my man.

- kenny

No I don't think so. If this was his first transgression, I'd agree with you, they would find a way out of it for him but strike 2?

No I don't think so. If this was his first transgression, I'd agree with you, they would find a way out of it for him but strike 2?
remember that Conor McGregor will still be the 155 champion after khabib and ferguson fight.........

Lyoto didn't pass a polygraph test.

<JonesLaugh>

He didn't have to, he told USADA upfront, and polygraphs are so unreliable that they're not admissible in court. I'm not stating a preference for either fighter, just stating facts.

Machida? Jones?

This can't end well...

377270_10150447600679479_6176684478_8379419_1565967071_n.jpg

Lyoto sat out for 2 years for TELLING usada he accidently took a steroid, and the test showed no trace

Uh, Lyoto failed for 15x the limit actually

You asked about his sample; it was analyzed by the WADA-accredited laboratory at UCLA, and showed extremely elevated levels of DHEA consistent with someone who was taking 7-keto. (Correction: Madden said in a subsequent e-mail that this line should have read: "it was analyzed by the WADA-accredited laboratory at UCLA, and showed an extremely elevated 7β-hydroxy-DHEA to DHEA ratio, which is consistent with someone who was taking 7-keto.") As is within his rights, he then asked for his b-sample to be tested, which we did and that too came back with elevated levels. It's probably also worth noting that those levels were not just slightly elevated, but more than 15x higher than what we would expect to see from an individual who was not using this particular prohibited substance.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11...il-to-lyoto-machida-s-criticism-of-suspension

And he got 18 months instead of 2 years precisely because he was forthright about what he took. Machida actually got a lighter than normal sentence.

Needs more capitalization.

And Machida is no better than Jones.

And it only took 6 months to grease the gears.

I wonder how much it cost him to get away with only 2 years.

Lyoto sat out for 2 years for TELLING usada he accidently took a steroid, and the test showed no trace...........and they banned him for 2 years.

come on son.

Golden Snitch my ass

More like Dana's B!tch.
"Unintentionally " lol

He didn't have to, he told USADA upfront, and polygraphs are so unreliable that they're not admissible in court. I'm not stating a preference for either fighter, just stating facts.

Jon's approach seems much more reasonable then.

<21>

come on son.

Golden Snitch my ass

More like Dana's B!tch.

Machida did not take a steroid...I forget that exact substance, but what I remember is, you can easily buy that shit at any gnc...doesn't really do much of anything...

..an how long did Nick Diaz get for weed ?

UFCUsADA is pretty inconsistent so far .....<Deported1>

Machida did not take a steroid...I forget that exact substance, but what I remember is, you can easily buy that shit at any gnc...doesn't really do much of anything...

You can buy steroids in many supplements. There are supplements with Turinabol without it being on the label. The fact you can buy this stuff otc means nothing.

Back