sean sherk 145

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man looking back sean sherk was like 37-4 loses are to bj, gsp, matt hughes and edgar

he was blown up even at 155 imagine him at 145a division that really lacks a explosive wrestler whos really built for that division chad should be at 35 if not 125 due to his natural frame but sean could been good sized 145 and he never had the best camp training in Minnesota sadly would have loved to see him at full potential

sherk and USDA wouldn't go well together
All Natty Bro

sean-sherk-roids_medium.jpg

He was blown up but that was part of his success. He was strong af. Shredded with low body fat.

Was mad how fast this dude just disappeared

Not much warning just kinda rode off into the sunset

Sherk failed a drug test at UFC 73

and then went 2-2 after that. Interesting coincidence

Injuries took him down, he just couldn't make it to the cage towards the end. Smart guy to know when to walk away.

He was still pretty damn good when he was competing at 170 and 155. Too bad the injuries piled up and the game passed him by.

Sherk failed a drug test at UFC 73

and then went 2-2 after that. Interesting coincidence

While it's about as obvious as it comes that Sherk was juicing hard he lost to BJ Penn and Frankie Edgar, perhaps you've heard of them? Fairly decent fighters I think.

Kept his injuries to himself and still competed, it wasn't until he retired that he got a hip replacement iirc.

He did great for a guy with TRex arms. He had the reach of a lawn gnome.

While it's about as obvious as it comes that Sherk was juicing hard he lost to BJ Penn and Frankie Edgar, perhaps you've heard of them? Fairly decent fighters I think.

Sure have captain obvious... I actually watched those fights and Sherk did not look like himself. Although he ate a huge knee from Frankie during the fight and didn't even flinch.

He looked like he lost a step in both speed and cardio against both of them.

Bj has an Artem-esque record, and Frankie is a natural flyweight.

One of the most boring people to ever compete, along with Antonio McKee. He's going to get some OG love from people with rose-tinted glasses or people that want to pretend they were fans back then, but on the whole he was just awful to watch fight.

Nah he's too small for 145. Just like Frankie is. He'd get to the top of the game at 145 and then run into the same problem he did at 155: just too short, tiny arms.

Yeah, he has lots of muscle, but those arms are just tiny. It's not even his height as much as it is his arms.

His frame is more 125. He'd even be kinda small at 135.

I always hoped to see him back after the Evan Dunham fight. His retirement left a lot of question marks. He hadn't gone out on his shield yet.

He probably went out at the right time though. To go from winning titles to a fight most people think you lost against Evan Dunham probably meant he was about to start that steep decline where you lose against rank #20 guys.

Sure have captain obvious... I actually watched those fights and Sherk did not look like himself. Although he ate a huge knee from Frankie during the fight and didn't even flinch.

He looked like he lost a step in both speed and cardio against both of them.

Could be, I don't really remember him looking much different but that was a long time ago.
Injuries were kicking in around that time too I suspect.

I'm not sure what we're arguing about anyway, Sherk obvious used PEDs throughout his career.

Bj has an Artem-esque record, and Frankie is a natural flyweight.

BJ's win over Sherk was when BJ was during the height of BJ's career, and Frankie Edgar was 9-3-1 at UFC LW including winning the belt.

Are you actually arguing with me that BJ and Frankie arre/were not good fighters @ LW? Because if so that's stupid, you're stupid, and we're done.

Could be, I don't really remember him looking much different but that was a long time ago.
Injuries were kicking in around that time too I suspect.

I'm not sure what we're arguing about anyway, Sherk obvious used PEDs throughout his career.

BJ's win over Sherk was when BJ was during the height of BJ's career, and Frankie Edgar was 9-3-1 at UFC LW including winning the belt.

Are you actually arguing with me that BJ and Frankie arre/were not good fighters @ LW? Because if so that's stupid, you're stupid, and we're done.

Not arguing. I remember watching those fights (one of which I was at live). The consensus was that Sherk was going to beat Frankie easily. Penn on the other hand was favored to win.

Sherk looked old and slow for those. Maybe it was being off the PEDs (as he looked smaller) or maybe it was his hip injuries. Hard to say.

Not arguing. I remember watching those fights (one of which I was at live). The consensus was that Sherk was going to beat Frankie easily. Penn on the other hand was favored to win.

Sherk looked old and slow for those. Maybe it was being off the PEDs (as he looked smaller) or maybe it was his hip injuries. Hard to say.

I watched Penn KO Sherk in a bar in St. John's NFLD, was fucking epic.

One of the most boring people to ever compete, along with Antonio McKee. He's going to get some OG love from people with rose-tinted glasses or people that want to pretend they were fans back then, but on the whole he was just awful to watch fight.

Damn. I guess I'm old school.

Back