2 up and coming prospects!

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou and Volkan Oezdemir have really ran their way up through the rankings fairly quickly. Something tells me that the champions are gonna get it done and outclass these young opponents.

Francis Ngannou and Volkan Oezdemir have really ran their way up through the rankings fairly quickly. Something tells me that the champions are gonna get it done and outclass these young opponents.

They are not prospects, they are contenders.

Tuivasa is a prospect.
Dominick Reyes is a prospect.
That guy with an even-harder-to-pronounce-name-than-Nurmagomedov is a prospect.

They are not prospects, they are contenders.

Tuivasa is a prospect.
Dominick Reyes is a prospect.
That guy with an even-harder-to-pronounce-name-than-Nurmagomedov is a prospect.
erick-silva-ufc-fight-night-58.jpg

I'll go with future Champs
PONZONIBIO
Marlon Morales

Francis has a much better chance at winning than Volkan does.

Really the DC Volkan fight is a bit of a joke but is designed to get DC back into the win column after getting wiped out by Jones.

I'm favoring Stipe in his match but it's heavyweight, anything could happen.

Volkan on the other hand is going to get obliterated and it won't even be close.

it wasnt even a year ago posters on here created threads asking who Volkan was when he got matched up on short notice against OSP. He had 2 fights in Bellator and fell off the face of mainstream MMA and now has a good chance at being the UFC Champ.

Francis has a much better chance at winning than Volkan does.

Really the DC Volkan fight is a bit of a joke but is designed to get DC back into the win column after getting wiped out by Jones.

I'm favoring Stipe in his match but it's heavyweight, anything could happen.

Volkan on the other hand is going to get obliterated and it won't even be close.

It will all depend on how dc has recovered from that ko both physically and mentally. Could be very interesting

It will all depend on how dc has recovered from that ko both physically and mentally. Could be very interesting

I agree. I will be watching the fight happily. Cormier has come back from devastating losses to Jones before. If anything the last loss should make him happy as the steroids failure has vindicated him as being the better "clean" fighter.

My only concern is his weight cut (which looked ok this time) and his age.

Back