Dana White - People want to see Conor McGregor fíght Khabib because they think conor will get mauled

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sounds like Dana is continuing to try and side-step Conor unifying the belts with El Cucuy to me.

The Khabib fight would be huge, for sure, but what about defending the integrity of the sport?

The Interim title is a belt that is supposed to be unified with the actual championship belt, not DEFENDED against other contenders.

Tony earned his title shot, and these two weasels continue to try and skate around him for some reason.

They are really hoping that Khabib eliminates him, so that McG doesn't have to face him.

4:25

Man if Khabib and Tony ain't fighting for the real belt it will be complete bullshit.

Or because they want to see how well Conor does against the top in his division? I couldn't care less if he gets mauled or not. I want to see him test himself against the best is all. The same thing I want for any champ.

Dana is so fucking transparent, I know some here think he is the best thing to ever happen to MMA , but fuck this guy and what the sport has turned into.

If Khabib vs T-Ferg happens at UFC 223 and Khabib wins, I cannot see him fighting again this year

It would mean fighting 3 times in under 12 months.

That’s exactly what I want to see and will pay good money for

Bullshit. He's saying that because Conor perfers khabib for some reason. I'd rather see him fight Ferg who has truly earned that fight.

Sounds like Dana is continuing to try and side-step Conor unifying the belts with El Cucuy to me.

The Khabib fight would be huge, for sure, but what about defending the integrity of the sport?

The Interim title is a belt that is supposed to be unified with the actual championship belt, not DEFENDED against other contenders.

Tony earned his title shot, and these two weasels continue to try and skate around him for some reason.

They are really hoping that Khabib eliminates him, so that McG doesn't have to face him.

"Skate around him for SOME reason". Lmao, how the fuck do you or anyone else not know the reason people would skate around him? Did you see his last PPV? Tony is walking PPV cancer. Conor probably makes more brushing his teeth than fighting Tony.

"Skate around him for SOME reason". Lmao, how the fuck do you or anyone else not know the reason people would skate around him? Did you see his last PPV? Tony is walking PPV cancer. Conor probably makes more brushing his teeth than fighting Tony.

I dunno have you seen conors toothpaste advert? I could cut a better promo with an old nokia in a mental hospital

^^^^^
giphy.gif

Even YOU know you're full of shit here, NM.

ANY fight that Conor is in will sell well, and you know it.

Stop trying to defend this idiocy.

Tony should refuse to defend the interim title, wait out the UFC until they have to make a decision. Doubt Khabib wants to fight for an interim title either. It's so dumb to eliminate one of these great fighters over an interim title smh.

Everything is calculated. Just do like Anderson and roll with it.

Dear Dana,

People want to see Conor unify the belts by fighting El Cucuy you fuckin goofball.

Isn't Khabib vs Ferguson already set?

"they think conor will get mauled"

And what is his opinion on that?

It's the Anderson/Chael of this era...can't believe I just said that.

I think Conor really just wants one last big money fight and he knows he can trash talk a fight with Khabib in Russia up to HUGE ppv numbers.

Isn't Khabib vs Ferguson already set?

Yes, which if not for the true title, is absolute BS.

We're still up in the air which belt it will be for.

But it's pretty clear that Harpopotomus is hoping that it's Khabib who gets the next shot at Conor.

I couldn't care less if he gets mauled or not. I want to see him test himself against the best is all.
Everyone should read this and take note.

One of the main reasons Conor get's on my nerves is this exact reason. You wan't to see him fight the best but he just continues to duck the top Lightweight competition, over and over again.

Back