Is Mighty Mouse truly a "manlet'?

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To the insecure shercucks calling MM, lightweight fighters and anyone else "manlets",
I'm sorry for whatever trauma you had to endure as a child, that made you need to try and put other people down, in order to feel a little better about your self esteem.

Was it emotional abuse?
physical abuse?

PM me and I can give you a number to call.

Let's have a look at this "manlet":

Bank account:

mm111.PNG

Wife:

destiny-and-demetrius-johnson-pic.jpg

Belt:

20150903042713_5D3_6377.JPG

Other "manlets":
TJ Slithershaw

Net worth: Half a milly, and rising.
TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

Now your turn, "manlet" sh*t talkers. You're obviously superior to these men, so please post a picture of your wife (or in most shertards cases, boyfriends) and a picture of your checking account balance....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A "manlet" is a person who is subpar at life. You know, kinda like most shertards.

Hate more, it's a great look for you dudes LOL

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He looks so content with who he is and doesnt come across as a tryhard so no not a manlet.

Mcnugget is the best example of a manlet. Below average height. Flares lats at every opportunity and insults "midgets" who are only an inch shorter

His wife and bank account don’t make him 8 inches taller tho. Still a manlet. Always will be.

TS is a triggered manlet....

sorry bruh

Mighty Mouse is taller than most Sherdorks, so I don't even know what they are yapping about.

The qualification for manlet has nothing to do with the things you mentioned and everything to do with HEIGHT.

Mouse is 5 foot 3 so yes, he is truly a manlet.

So you mean to tell me that if he were poor and wifeless he would qualify as a manlet?

He's a manlet, just a very tough rich and successful one. :D

His wife is a solid 5/10 in Moscow.

Respect for making good money.

How does this change his height though? I thought "manlet" in English means a very short man, which he still is.

Probably 10 times more successful than the whole of sherdog combined but the dude is tiny lol.

manlet

noun
  1. a poor, wifeless man shorter than 7 feet

Did you ever come across a manlet standing 6'2?

No?

I guess it's safe to say that the term "manlet" has got to do with height. And that only.

When people use MM to address DJ i always think "mighty manlet" in my head

<21>

Back