Rory macdonald vs gegard mousasi? Who wins this

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes this fight. Rory has expressed interest in moving up to middleweight. I like rory and i do believe he has the skillset to beat mousasi. He also walks around at about 195. Gegard is probably 205 to 210 max in the cage. Not much of a difference. It is doable for rory in mt opinion. Gastulem is doing well in middleweight and rory is just as good, if not better than him.
Rory is great on the feet, has incredible takedown defense and is adept on the ground. Most complete fighter i have ever come across. He even beat woodley albeit a green woodley. Would very much like to see him verse woodley now as well. Woodley under roofus is an absolute monster.

Gegard via better jab and boxing fundamentals. UD.

The extra10lbs of weight helps too.

Both extremely well rounded, but I think Mousasi is just a little bit bigger, a little bit better. Rd. 3 TKO

Answer is always Gegard even in controversial decisions like his last one where he should have lost.

Gegard.

Rory could compete at 185 in Bellator, but he is no match for Moose.

great fight between two top fighter
but imo mousasi would be a little big bigger and a better striker
mousasi by dec

Hmm gegard is pretty overrated here hey? Dont get me wrong, dude is beast but do you guys honestly think that gegard is more skillful compared to rory from a technical standpoint? I dont think size would matter too much in this fight. Gegard gets taken down alot.

Not sure if serious. Woodley's a monster under Roufus?

Regardless... Blank Stare Mousasi via TKO.

Gegard via better jab and boxing fundamentals. UD.

The extra10lbs of weight helps too.

Indeed, not a good matchup for Rory in that respect IMHO as he'd find it tough to outwork Mousasi. Most of the guys Rory fought at WW in the UFC lacked a good jab themselves bar Lawler of course and we know how that went.

Gegard is a terrible matchup for Rory.

I would pick Gegard
would be a great fight though

Hard to pick, Gegard is just so easy to take down...

Jacare beat the crap out of Gegard... ppl seems to deny this tho

Back