The Tony vs. Khabib curse: if someone pulls out, will Conor step in?

tjry

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This fight has been made three or four times and fallen through every time. The mma gods don't want it to happen.

Will Conor step in like the old days and save the card?

I don't think he would. He didn't even sign to fight one of them when he could have a full camp

of course not, he's been ducking both of them for months, why would he suddently grow the balls to do it?

Why would he step in to fight one of them as if it's some opportunity he wants to seize? The guy could have fought either of them at several different points yet he decided to do something else instead.

You answered your own question.

No tiramisu this time and the fight should go down. No need to think about replacements.

He had his belt stripped rather than defending against them and you think he'll fight them on short notice? lol

Dude. He just fought 14 months ago. Let him recover. And hell no. He wouldn't step in.

what a stupid question.
Conor has no intention to fight them,why do you think he would replace one of them where he still has the chance to be the main event

He can fight Nate of one of them pull out.

As a favor to the UFC and the opponent and the fans? Noooooooooooo chance

If Conor stepped in late it wouldn't be to save the card, it would be because he had Dana over a barrel and got everything he wanted in terms of fight purse and equity stake in the company.

There is zero chance of this happening.

What card did Conor step in to save?

I know Brandao stepped in on short notice
I know Mendes stepped in on short notice
I know Nate stepped in on short notice

And I know Conor pulled out of UFC 200 in an attempt to duck a rematch with Diaz

And I know Conor pulled out of UFC 200 in an attempt to duck a rematch with Diaz
He didn't pull out, he was removed from the card because he didn't want to go to press conferences and shit.

What card did Conor step in to save?

I know Brandao stepped in on short notice
I know Mendes stepped in on short notice
I know Nate stepped in on short notice

I guess he never has but I was referring to his "anytime, anywhere" attitude that he used to have like when Aldo pulled out

Back