Strawweight Cynthia Calvillo Tests Positive for Marijuana Metabolites at UFC 219

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://bit.ly/2mS8A

{<huh}

So what the hell happened to the "Nate Diaz rule" ??
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAiwAAAAJDhhNDYxNWJlLWU1OTItNGRmYi05ZDE3LTE0ZGY3Zjg1ZmMwYw.jpg

Whaddafuk Jeff?!

wow I haven't seen this thread already

Ordinarily I'm pro-weed. Don't care that fighters smoke it. I think it should be legal.

However, I'm no fan of Cynthia Cavillo so......

36ib5lw-gif.3558

accidental tainted supplement, for sure....... plus she didn't mean to inhale/ingest it -

New Jon Jones USADA rule

wow I haven't seen this thread already
really?? forgive me... it probably got lost in between the 10 billion conor threads

she had to much in her system, meaning she took it to close to the fight. Still a bullshit rule for sure tho

really? that was it? there is still a limit? i thought they had completely abolished

homegirl clearly needed to chill after the decision

Will someone explain again how marijuana helps fighters perform better?

really?? forgive me... it probably got lost in between the 10 billion conor threads

really? that was it? there is still a limit? i thought they had completely abolished

homegirl clearly needed to chill after the decision

They abolished the use CBD, not smoking weed in copious amounts, she clearly overdoes it close to the fight.

Being high makes music sound really awesome, that’s the only way it improves my workout.

Bro when I smoke those pots I get so fired up I punch everyone. Nobody can knock me out and I don't feel a thing.

Also I usually lace it with crack, pcp and sprinkle a little heroin on top

So that means Dana White's private jet was a hotbox that weekend.

Back