So I guess Paulie was right all along

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score

After how bad McGregor looked against Mayweather is it really up for debate at this point that Conor HEAVILY edited that sparring video to make it look like he came out on top, when in fact he was beaten to a pulp by a 40 odd year old fat Paulie

<DCrying>

Pillowfist out of shape undersized Pauli destroyed him, thats why Conor won’t release it. Embarassing.

lol half a year later and Paulie is STILL crying about this? He's thirsty as fuck for Conor Mac payday, but Conor has forgotten about him at this point.

Paulie cried and said it wasn't a knockdown, then they released the footage and it was clearly a knockdown. Stop crying Paulie and move on with your life!

And looked bad agaisnt Floyd... lol. A guy's first boxing match is against the greatest of all time and he goes 10 rounds, winning a few rounds in the process. Conor haters gonna hate!

Untitled.png

Not a big fan of Conor, I like his fighting style, but the not defending any belt is a huge let down for the fans. I wasn't big on him fighting Mayweather either, but saying he looked bad is just plain stupid.

He went 10 rounds with a legend and surprised everyone.

Not a big fan of Conor, I like his fighting style, but the not defending any belt is a huge let down for the fans. I wasn't big on him fighting Mayweather either, but saying he looked bad is just plain stupid.

He went 10 rounds with a legend and surprised everyone.

He surprised me by how terrible he looked. No joke

we all knew conor isnt beating paulie in a 12 rounder. sparring or not.

lol half a year later and Paulie is STILL crying about this? He's thirsty as fuck for Conor Mac payday, but Conor has forgotten about him at this point.

Paulie cried and said it wasn't a knockdown, then they released the footage and it was clearly a knockdown. Stop crying Paulie and move on with your life!

And looked bad agaisnt Floyd... lol. A guy's first boxing match is against the greatest of all time and he goes 10 rounds, winning a few rounds in the process. Conor haters gonna hate!
Paulie is "crying" about it because his reputation is being ruined by this fake champion.

Also, any non-McGregor fanboy who watched that fight clearly saw how Mayweather was carrying McGregor for the first 6 - 8 rounds.

After how bad McGregor looked against Mayweather is it really up for debate at this point that Conor HEAVILY edited that sparring video to make it look like he came out on top, when in fact he was beaten to a pulp by a 40 odd year old fat Paulie

<DCrying>

Looked bad going 10 rounds with no boxing record.. Yep..

Looked bad going 10 rounds with no boxing record.. Yep..
For him to accept that fight and talk all that good shit, you can’t just go “oh it’s your fault for believing it” when McGregor is releasing edited documents like a politician. The kid was throwing hammer fists to the back Floyds skull

Back