The weirdest fight you ever saw?

Shamrockftw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mine has to be Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry at UFC 83

Kalib, the Canadian (who was the home town favourite) getting booed in Canada as he ran (litteraly) for 15 minutes to avoid getting knocked out.

It was both hilarious and mind boggling at the same time.

what are yours?

Crocop/Takada, the art of fighting without fighting.

Cro Cop/Mir was a pretty gay sparring session.

Recent: Kimbo Vs Dada

Back then: there were many freakshows in japan... a guy fought with a wrestling mask on for fucks sake

Non mma - The birth of the schaub shutdown (schaub vs roberto abreu)

That guy waving to the crowd with Shinya Aoki had his back, and he was immediately submitted. Like, WTF was he thinking?!

Also when the opponent kissed Heath Herring, and Herring KO'ed him before the fight even started and kept saying "I'm not gay!" That was surprising, and he gay across as seriously gay and in the closet

Sonnen vs Filho

or

Einemo vs Herman

Both really weird in different ways.

Matt Brown knocking out Pete Sell twice was weird.
(Lavigne improved a lot as a ref since)

Maynard Ko'ing himself Vs Emerson

Crocop/Takada, the art of fighting without fighting.

Speaking of Cro Cop, his fight with Pat Barry was a hug fest. They litterally hugged every 30 seconds. Or at least that's how I remember it.

I'm not saying fighters need to hate each other - but at least pretend you do while fighting.

Gray Maynard vs Robert Emerson..

gray-maynard_rob-emerson.gif~c200

Speaking of Cro Cop, his fight with Pat Barry was a hug fest. They litterally hugged every 30 seconds. Or at least that's how I remember it.

I'm not saying fighters need to hate each other - but at least pretend you do while fighting.
Barry fault, dude had so much respect for cro cop. Could of honestly won that fight if he wanted too lmao..
Side of me thinks he wanted to lose.

anthony pettis and jermey stevens competing for the number 1 spot of all american wrestler at ufc 136

Last edited:
That guy waving to the crowd with Shinya Aoki had his back, and he was immediately submitted. Like, WTF was he thinking?!

Also when the opponent kissed Heath Herring, and Herring KO'ed him before the fight even started and kept saying "I'm not gay!" That was surprising, and he gay across as seriously gay and in the closet
I've thought about the Herring incident many times over the years. What was that big Asian guy thinking? Hey, this seems like a good time to kiss Heath ok I'll kiss him, pow ko. What could have possible lead that guy to think Weinsteining Herring was a good idea

Mark Kerr vs that guy that kept screaming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back