Francis will SUBMIT Stipe

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

At first I thought for sure this 1st Rd KO for Ngannou but If stipe is scared to exchange on the feet and shoots for a sloppy takedown against the fence expect Ngannou to take his arm the fuck off . either that or his neck . Ngannou arms r very long and at the PI his squeeze has been compared to that of a PYTHON constriction . The man subs r LETHAL

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I thought TROLL at first. But hell who knows he’s done it before with pure strength

So the power of a Ford Python

Sick

Last edited:
I thought TROLL at first. But hell who knows he’s done it before with pure strength

Ngannou has great coaches they have taught him the all around MMA game he is very diverse in submission

"The strongest man I ever roll with in grappling is Francis Ngannou " - Vinny magalhaes multiple time Jiu jitsu world champion

Ngannou is stronger than Batman and Superman

If you're convinced bro, you can get easy 12:1 odds. Gamble it up. Unless you're Mormon or something.

Also I doubt it will happen.

I agree, but you missed the word 'to' before Stipe. Hype train getting derailed

If you're convinced bro, you can get easy 12:1 odds. Gamble it up. Unless you're Mormon or something.

Also I doubt it will happen.

What's a good way to gamble I never did

I see a KO more likely for Ngannou cause I think stipe will want to bang n he will get caught early like against Overeem except this time he will b OUT .... BUT I can definitely see s submission too and I actually prefer the submission in this fight because I kind of like Stipe and I don't want him to get totally starched like Overeem lmao but he going to go sleep if he think he on Francis level in the box game

What's a good way to gamble I never did

I see a KO more likely for Ngannou cause I think stipe will want to bang n he will get caught early like against Overeem except this time he will b OUT .... BUT I can definitely see s submission too and I actually prefer the submission in this fight because I kind of like Stipe and I don't want him to get totally starched like Overeem lmao but he going to go sleep if he think he on Francis level in the box game
Just send me the money dude, I can put a bet on for you. Can you do Bitcoin?

Jesus I can't wait for tomorrow night to finally derail this stupid train

Back