People forgot what a monster Ubereem was back in 2010! Check out this video.

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

The Ubereem of 2010 fighting the current Ngannou would be the equivalence of Alien vs. Predator in terms of epicness!

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sure Arianny never forgot

and shertards dont think roids make jones great. just wow.

Jones is much craftier than Ubereem, in my opinion. His fight IQ is at genius level. PEDs has nothing to do with it.

Horsemeat and weak competition.

The Ubereem of 2010 fighting the current Ngannou would be the equivalence of Alien vs. Predator in terms of epicness!

It's funny but I see fighters train in the gym and then it all goes out of the window when they get into an actual fight. His technique and form look great in practice but he drops his hands and keeps his chin out when he is in the ring. I thought his form was so bad against Overeem that it actually looked like Overeem was paid to take a dive because he had to try hard NOT to hit him when he left his guard down. Watch the fight ending sequence.

a monster, but always a guy that had a shit chin and crumbled against guys that stood up to him.

Jones is much craftier than Ubereem, in my opinion. His fight IQ is at genius level. PEDs has nothing to do with it.

Yes, they do.
Peds help you recuperate much faster, thus you can train more and repeat some moves until you are better and better at them.

Roids help anyone.
Recovery > more training
Muscle mass > more power
Confidence
Metabolism
Fat loss
Better bones and joints

Back