DC explains Jeff Novitzky and Jon Jones *trigger warning for Jones fangirls*

I’m not sure what’s supposed to trigger me.

Seemed like those who dislike or want to see Jones heavily punished were the ones flipping out over what Jeff said, despite him having no influence over USADA and the independent body that decides on the punishment.

I am a waterlilly afloat in a pond on a cool Summers day.

Most idiots can't understand what Novitzky does and probably think he is the one that "wants to ban Jones"
And DC is right, how many "mistakes" can Jones have in his career? How many times a "acident" can happen to someone? Jones, Mir, Barnett and Spider are all dirty animals who can't compete clean. Fuck'em all.

Seemed like those who dislike or want to see Jones heavily punished were the ones flipping out over what Jeff said, despite him having no influence over USADA and the independent body that decides on the punishment.

wow i thought every Jones fan was 100% delusional

it is only 98% of them then.. nice

triggering detected

giphy.gif

He had no business speaking about this case before it has been adjudicated. It’s an attempt to influence the decision. Shit like that is why they sometimes have news blackouts of criminal trials. Or why a jury gets sequestered.

Ever hear about the shit storm it caused when then President Nixon stated Manson was guilty before the trial was even over ?

It’s shady as fuck. And, it’s not right to try to influence something like this. Whether it be directly trying to influence the ppl making the decision. Or trying yo steer public opinion, thereby attempting to influence the final result, by indirect methods.

Get fuckin real.

I don't get how anyone can hate this guy. DC is one of the best representatives MMA has ever had.

I don't get how anyone can hate this guy. DC is one of the best representatives MMA has ever had.

Because he had a rivalry with Jones who casual American fans prefer because he's more of a winner inside the cage.

giphy.gif

He had no business speaking about this case before it has been adjudicated. It’s an attempt to influence the decision. Shit like that is why they sometimes have news blackouts of criminal trials. Or why a jury gets sequestered.

Ever hear about the shit storm it caused when then President Nixon stated Manson was guilty before the trial was even over ?

It’s shady as fuck. And, it’s not right to try to influence something like this. Whether it be directly trying to influence the ppl making the decision. Or trying yo steer public opinion, thereby attempting to influence the final result, by indirect methods.

Get fuckin real.

It's not a criminal trial. It's also his job to try and help athletes through the process.

Jones is looking at four years. If he can prove he's just an idiot and didn't knowingly take it he might get two. All Jeff said was that it'd be weird for someone to take what Jones took and pass all but one drug test. He also said that if they find he mistakenly took the drug, even though it was a second offence and an anabolic, he doesn't think Jon should get four years if it was a tainted supplement.

If the tribunal is that easily influenced than no decision they make should be trusted.

Jeff isn't a neutral party. He works for the UFC, and tries to help fighters. He's also an arsehole...

www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/federal-agent-jeff-novitzky-violated-restrictions-unreasonable-search-steroid-probe-court-article-1.438927

just wow.
he's making huge waves with his borderline corrupt statements and if you cant realise this. its kinda sad.

Same face expression when he was asked about the towel...

I'm not a Jones fan but i do know that there are legal ways to get an advantage in a fight just like PED's so it doesn't bother me one bit when guys like Jones or Ortega or whoever take something. Technique and decision making in the cage is much more important to the result.

just wow.
he's making huge waves with his borderline corrupt statements and if you cant realise this. its kinda sad.

It's not corrupt. He works for the UFC, not USADA. Part of his job is making sure fighters don't break USADA's rules and to help them if they do. He has no influence over who gets tested, when or what punishment is given for failing.

I am 0% triggered. Wanted to be but....

#Unbroken.

Because he had a rivalry with Jones who casual American fans prefer because he's more of a winner inside the cage.
Also among casual fans, jon jones more resembles what a black athlete should be. A drug using, law breaking menace to society. Sad but true. A well spoken, family oriented man of colour like dc does not resonate with the casual fans.

Back