NBK vs The Immortal: Mid-April UFC Fight Night

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Carlos Condit: A calculated buzzsaw of a kickboxer. Matt Brown: A relentless muay thai brawler incapable of being counted out or having a bad fight. Somehow, some way, these two have never fought each other before.

Source
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/carl...t-scrap-slated-mid-april-ufc-fight-night/amp/

cc2.gif

327qn.gif

Who do you got?

Carlos Condit: A calculated buzzsaw of a kickboxer. Matt Brown: A relentless muay thai brawler incapable of being counted out or having a bad fight. Somehow, some way, these two have never fought each other before.

Source
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/carl...t-scrap-slated-mid-april-ufc-fight-night/amp/

cc2.gif

327qn.gif

Who do you got?

I think Brown, after finding himself unable to get to his range against Condit, takes the fight to the clinch/ground and wins.
Maybe even by pounding TKO.

And I don't believe that I actually say that about Condit....but he has just deteriorated. And does not want to fight.

Has-been vs Has-been.......over the hill and far away lalalala.

Matt Brown and Carlos Condit, two of the most entertaining strikers in UFC history

Should be a great fight, I thought Matt Brown retired?

Was a great fight 5 years ago, now Matt's retired and Carlos should be. This is like a Bellator wand vs Sonnon fight sad.

this is a good retirement fight for both. Allways knew Brown would come back to fight Carlos.
I also know that, if Carlos shows up like in his previous fight, he'll get finished by Brown.

When they announced the fight back in the day, I had Carlos as a favorite. now I got Brown by KO

Matt Brown and Carlos Condit, two of the most entertaining strikers in UFC history

Should be a great fight, I thought Matt Brown retired?
He retired, but he had second thoughts about it. He also said he'd maybe come back for the Carlos fight (you won't find that anywhere online though, but he said so)
Now they offered Condit... so he's probably coming back for one last fight.

After Condit’s last cpl of fights. I just really don’t want to see him fight anymore.

To me he looks like his heart is not in it. If that’s the case...What’s the point ? I love the NBK, but no thanks.

tenor.gif

brown went out decapitating diego. the time off plus condits last fight doesnt bode well for NBK.

will still watch as always. let the violence commence.

I Thought brown retired. He should. Tons of brain damage.

This has potential. I don’t care that they’re both out of contention, this is a clash worth watching.

Back